Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
Accies away 16th Dec
2 minutes.... What the actual....

Big Kenny makes it 2-2 Smile

I can't take much more of this!

Gardyne off now... What the hell is going on there?

Christ on a bendy bus, Jamie Lindsay OG...

3-2 Hamilton. ffs

I am starting to think we are in serious bother this year. Feeling the pain here..

This is some relegation form, no idea how on earth we're going to deal with it. Our next few games are tough too, before we can even think about the transfer window.

How many games did Willie macstay get before being sacked?? Just saying

The January window to get new players in can't come quickly enough.

Christ we are in danger with the mess Jim left.

Wasn't at the game, due to work, don't think I've ever seen us come from behind twice and still use. Going by the stats, it didn't look like Hamilton were too much better? Will be interesting to hear from those that were there, worrying times tho!

Who was that Henry fella in with us today? Coming in on trial till January.

As for the game, horrific defending for the second. 

Decent enough support given the time of year.

We deserved something, officials were atrocious, although we say that every week. Just read it was the refs first Premiership match, it showed.
Their pen looked extremely soft and the free kick they got which led to their winner was an absolute joke. Imrie slipped (again).
Poor defending for their 2nd goal, we need a central defender to cover Davies.
We've played far worse and won games.
Overhaul needed in Jan though.

Blaming the issues on McIntyres squad is not all it seems, Steve Clarke IMO inherited a much weaker squad than OC yet he’s organised them better and turned round their results. We were two up against Kilmarnock who looked ordinary in the first half on Tue night yet we couldn’t close out the game.

Surely the management team knew Killie would come out all guns blazing - IMO Draper should have been put on at start of first half to bolster the midfield and snuff out Killlie attacks - also really annoys me that we back off attacking teams and allow them to pin us back......

Anyway - hoping Owen can see what we are seeing and know what he needs in January - my concern is we don’t have an endless pot of money and we need to see players go out to free up wages!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(12-16-2017, 11:18 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Blaming the issues on McIntyres squad is not all it seems, Steve Clarke IMO inherited a much weaker squad than OC yet he’s organised them better and turned round their results.  We were two up against Kilmarnock who looked ordinary in the first half on Tue night yet we couldn’t close out the game.

Surely the management team knew Killie would come out all guns blazing - IMO Draper should have been put on at start of first half to bolster the midfield and snuff out Killlie attacks - also really annoys me that we back off attacking teams and allow them to pin us back......

Anyway - hoping Owen can see what we are seeing and know what he needs in January - my concern is we don’t have an endless pot of money and we need to see players go out to free up wages!

We're absolutely swimming in forwards at the moment, and looking at game time etc, I think Mikkelson might be on the way out. I think he could've really brought something to our attack if used correctly, he was just never used correctly! McKay hasn't seen much game time at all and presumably isn't on a low wage, so could see him on way out too? Just my thoughts.

(12-16-2017, 11:35 PM)Rocco Wrote: We're absolutely swimming in forwards at the moment, and looking at game time etc, I think Mikkelson might be on the way out. I think he could've really brought something to our attack if used correctly, he was just never used correctly! McKay hasn't seen much game time at all and presumably isn't on a low wage, so could see him on way out too? Just my thoughts.

Looking at the goals we conceded today, a centre half is absolutey essential. I can say with some belief had Davies been playing we would not have gifted them 2 of their 3 goals.

County are only going one way under Coyle I'm afraid. We have a good squad of players, better than the likes of Hamilton and Kilmarnock. To be struggling like we are is embarrasing. I expect us to be bottom come the new year.

Hopefully John McGinlay has his sights trained on a few gems for January - suspect a few could go including some fans favourites
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(12-17-2017, 09:12 AM)StaggieDoo Wrote:  We have a good squad of players, 

We have one centre back.

Hopefully Owen Coyle will have some money to spend in Jan expect this was discussed when he joined. Couple of players will need to go I expect to free up wages. Still need to replace Jackson Irvine and liam Boyce.