Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
Accies away 16th Dec
Draper suspended, and would be surprised if Davies make it going by the shape of him on Tuesday night.

Another very big game. Sure we can get a result though, best of luck to team and to all travelling.

Wish i had your confidence Mark, i'm concerned about who's going to play in our defence AND midfield.

Still debating if I can afford this one, haven't been to Accies for a while.

Think there is a case to bring McCarey back in. Maybe I'm being a bit harsh but I thought Fox could have done better with Killie's 1st goal. He went with both hands and palmed it into his nets. Going just with the right hand would have given him sufficient extended length to save the ball. I think!

Just can't see us getting anything tomorrow. At the moment we are probably the poorest team in the league. Love to be proved wrong.

Come on folks, lets keep positive...

I am will stick my head out and say 1-2 to County.

(12-15-2017, 10:11 AM)USSR Tycoon Wrote: Think there is a case to bring McCarey back in. Maybe I'm being a bit harsh but I thought Fox could have done better with Killie's 1st goal. He went with both hands and palmed it into his nets. Going just with the right hand would have given him sufficient extended length to save the ball. I think!

Just can't see us getting anything tomorrow. At the moment we are probably the poorest team in the league. Love to be proved wrong.

Yes, very harsh.

Great strike, he could have been closed down quicker but that's hardly Fox's fault.

With Draper out and if Davis is not fit my selection would be
Fox
Naismith Fraser Kelly
Routis O'Brien
Gardyne Lyndsey Kellor Dunn
Eagles
Curren
Subs McCarry Dow Schalk Dykes VDW Mickleson
What do you think?????

(12-16-2017, 02:21 AM)DCounty Lad Wrote: With Draper out and if Davis is not fit my selection would be
                                            Fox
                      Naismith Fraser Kelly
                         Routis     O'Brien
Gardyne                  Lyndsey            Kellor Dunn
                                   Eagles
                                  Curren
Subs McCarry  Dow Schalk Dykes VDW Mickleson
What do you think?????

I think,leave it to Owen Coyle,because what we think does not matter,because we do not pick the team.

(12-16-2017, 02:34 AM)tattiedave Wrote: I think,leave it to Owen Coyle,because what we think does not matter,because we do not pick the team.

You get out of bed on the wrong side this morning Davie???  Tongue

I'd be surprised if owen reverted to a back three, Routis beside Fraser, kenny at LB?  

Fox
Naismith Fraser Routis VD Weg
O'Brien
Lindsay Gardyne
Eagles Curran K-Dunn

Doesn't fill me with confidence but if we could get 90 mins similar to the first 45 against killie we could win any game imo.

Can we get a full 90 minutes out of this team without them collapsing on their ar$e$

Ross County XI.

1 Fox 2 Fraser 3 Naismith 4 Routis 7 Gardyne 8 Chow 11 Curran 18 Lindsay 25 O'Brien 28 Van der Weg 33 Eagles.

Subs, 31 McCarey 9 Dow 10 Schalk 19 Mikkelsen 22 McKay 24 Dingwall 40 Keillor-Dunn.

From the Hamilton Twitter account.

(12-16-2017, 03:05 PM)NVACA Wrote: Ross County XI.

1 Fox 2 Fraser 3 Naismith 4 Routis 7 Gardyne 8 Chow 11 Curran 18 Lindsay 25 O'Brien 28 Van der Weg 33 Eagles.

Subs, 31 McCarey 9 Dow 10 Schalk 19 Mikkelsen 22 McKay 24 Dingwall 40 Keillor-Dunn.

From the Hamilton Twitter account.

Christ knows what will happen if a defender gets hurt. A keeper and six forwards on the bench.

That is the maddest bench I've seen, is there not anyone in the Dev Squad that could at least provide back up if we lose a defender?!

And County concede a penalty and 1-0 down. We're in all sorts of trouble.

OC knows what he’s doing. Five up front second half.

One of the BBC's stats for this game is that Hamilton have lost more points from winning positions than anyone else this season, we can only hope they keep that up...

Just get us to the January break please! Need a good transfer window.

Pens all round!

As it stands though, we'll drop below Dundee, who have a pretty insurmountable 3-0 lead, so we could do with 3 pts here please!

Or not....

Beyond a joke now. Only level for a whole 2 minutes. What are we playing at!!!!