Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vs Kilmarnock - 7:45pm Tonight - SAFETY MESSAGE
Ross County v Kilmarnock FC

Tuesday 12th December 2017

Global Energy Stadium, Dingwall

KO 7:45pm

Ross County host Kilmarnock tonight in the Ladbrokes Scottish Premiership with the game kicking off at 7.45pm.  The recent cold weather snap continues to create challenges in and around the stadium and with the continued freezing temperatures supporters are reminded to leave early, give plenty time for parking and making their way to the stadium. 

The match tonight against Kilmarnock being an evening kick off is creating some challenges which ground staff are working on particularly in car parks outside the stadium.  The roads and pavements are being treated.  My message to supporters is to dress for the occasion with warm clothing and appropriate footwear.  Leave in plenty of time and walk to the stadium, particularly those parking in Dingwall Town Centre.  Tickets are on sale at the stadium and I urge supporters, where possible to purchase these in advance.  This is an important fixture for the club and I encourage supporters to come along and support the Staggies with safety in mind". 

[Image: 5287_652852.jpg?width=900]
Supporter Liaison Officer 

It's going to be a cold one tonight, this has a boring 0-0 written all over it!! Myself and about 1800 frozen souls will still be there though in the hope that we can get 3 points!! Going to need a couple of bovrils and a Deas steak pie to see me through this one!! Oh and Dallas Jnr has the whistle tonight joy of joys!!
COYS!!

My Borat style mankini will suffice tonight I think.

(12-12-2017, 05:52 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: My Borat style mankini will suffice tonight I think.

Photos please Wink

(12-12-2017, 09:04 PM)wemyss77 Wrote: NO Photos please Wink

Fixed, free of charge

(12-13-2017, 12:05 AM)Rocco Wrote: Fixed, free of charge

You can't fix sarcasm Wink

I wish this safety message warned us about the mental health dangers of that 2nd half performance!!