Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tuesday this week County v Killie
(12-13-2017, 01:49 PM)skelbomark Wrote: Ross County are concomitant to letting in 2 second half goals on a regular basis.  Sorry I couldn't resist that one.

So you should be Tongue

(12-13-2017, 04:46 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: Aye, and a great job he made of that, he seemed to make a weak left side even weaker.

Draper for DK-D would have made a lot more sense to me.

Dow, although not great, normally does the defensive side of the game better than DKD. 
That said I think DKD is a good prospect but way off the finished article at the moment. A couple of years in the gym along with some game time should see him become an absolutely terrific player who could play at a higher level. Need to work on his left foot a bit too, always tends to cut in when playing on the right. 

5mins into that 2nd half I was desperate to see Draper on to put something into the centre of the park. Lindsay would have been the one hooked for me, providing that doesn't conflict with the absurd loan agreement he's rumoured to have in place. Celtic, apparently, picks 9% of our team for us every week!

(12-13-2017, 01:49 PM)skelbomark Wrote: Ross County are concomitant to letting in 2 second half goals on a regular basis.  Sorry I couldn't resist that one.

Try harder next time! Tongue