Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tuesday this week County v Killie
Brick 
That's the Killie that just beat Patrick Thistle 5 - 1.

But we need some gosh-darned points and this has to be an opportunity to win all 3.

Probably some tension and stress on Tuesday night, but if we can play with composure and intensity (like v Sevco and v Celtic and not like v Dundee,) then it should be achievable.

Come on the County!
Soz Jim'n'Billy

Really need to pick up 3 points here as it's one of the teams round about us. Mon the Staggies.
Born a highlander always a highlander.Smile

Need a result and sure we will get one.

We've got 5 games between now and the Winter shut down - and most of these games have to been seen as winnable.
With Hibs away being the exception - where I'd be more than happy with a point.

But we have to be looking at 10-12 points from these games

Agree with Jailender we need to pick up points from the teams around us. Hopefully a big display tonight to get us back on track.

Can't make it tonight due to work, really hope we can pick something up tonight. We need it.

Really important match tonight, three points would be huge against a vastly improved Killie side but as much of a boost three points would be, a defeat tonight would be a particularly bad result.

Definitely a massive match tonight - Kilmarnock have really improved since the appointment of Steve Clarke - have to say I'm surprised how well they have done recently as they haven't really changed much squad wise?

Really hope they have an off-game and we can get the three points - we really need to be doing something and taking our chances when they come!!

Need to get stuck into them from the whistle!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(12-12-2017, 04:06 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Definitely a massive match tonight - Kilmarnock have really improved since the appointment of Steve Clarke - have to say I'm surprised how well they have done recently as they haven't really changed much squad wise?

Really hope they have an off-game and we can get the three points - we really need to be doing something and taking our chances when they come!!

Need to get stuck into them from the whistle!

Massive matches tonight and Saturday. Wins would be great but virtually as important is to avoid defeat.
Think a draw at Tynecastle wouldn't be too bad either!
 8 teams in the relegation/ play off mix and whilst 10-12 points in the rest of December may be a target our form indicates that is optimistic . Love to be proved wrong!

1-0 Routis.

2-0 Naismith.

Two set piece assists for Eagles!

See the ginger Pele came on just before the first goal. Hopefully he was blameless!

Looks like we are well on top 1st half (looking at twitter/BBC Sad ) Keep it up lads.

Anyone know why Gardyne not in the picture Tonight??

Last couple of games I've thought Midge looked a bit jaded- maybe needs a short rest?

2-1.

Nervous times.

2-2. Not fantastic, not entirely sure as to the context from Twitter.

Sounds like Boyd was lucky to be on the pitch.

From the text seems Killie well on top in the second half and we lose a LOT of goals in the closing stages.

Aye, having had a browse seems that Boyd should have been off for his dive, will see with the highlights how bad it was.

Frustrating watching that score coming in. Feels like we are in a bit of a rut at the minute. Wish I was home to get behind the team from the stands... Sad

I'm going to make my piece for tomorrow and go to bed.

We just didn't show up in the second half, I think our players thought the game was won. Dow coming on was an odd substitution.

(12-12-2017, 10:33 PM)Strathglass Wrote: From the text seems Killie well on top in the second half and we lose a LOT of goals in the closing stages.

don't know what the text said but from the stand we were garbage no other way to describe that second half display we have a team that just do not believe they can win a game even when they are 2 up at home we just sat back and let killie run at us same old same old roll on January maybe we will get some players with a bit of bottle Angry