Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dundee at Home 2/12/17
I think we can go into Saturday and win the game O’Brien is suspended mon the staggies

O'Brien is a big miss, expect Routis to drop in there.

any word on Davies?

Hopefully Davies back in for this one

(11-28-2017, 07:21 PM)Strathpefferstaggie Wrote: I think we can go into Saturday and win the game O’Brien is suspended mon the staggies

With O'Brien suspended, it could be the perfect opportunity for Eagles to come in and play just behind the forward.
with Routis and Draper playing the holding midfield roles as they did against Hearts.

Of course, Coyle might also feel a bit more attacking against Dundee, and possible go with Eagles on the wing and maybe put Gardyne up front with A.N. Other

(11-29-2017, 02:04 PM)thejailender Wrote: With O'Brien suspended, it could be the perfect opportunity for Eagles to come in and play just behind the forward.
with Routis and Draper playing the holding midfield roles as they did against Hearts.

Of course, Coyle might also feel a bit more attacking against Dundee, and possible go with Eagles on the wing and maybe put Gardyne up front with A.N. Other

Good shout - we could really do with three points to extend the gap between both clubs to six points - I'd start with Schalk up front again - he looked dangerous on Saturday against Hearts!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

I'm really interested to see what Eagles can do. Hopefully he adds to the healthy competition in our squad.

(11-29-2017, 09:22 AM)Despot Wrote: O'Brien is a big miss, expect Routis to drop in there.

any word on Davies?

Not heard anything on Dava

(11-29-2017, 02:54 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Good shout - we could really do with three points to extend the gap between both clubs to six points - I'd start with Schalk up front again - he looked dangerous on Saturday against Hearts!

Schalk to score 1st in a 2-1 win??????
28/1 with Paddy power  Tongue

(11-29-2017, 09:22 AM)Despot Wrote: O'Brien is a big miss, expect Routis to drop in there.

any word on Davies?

Decision on Davies today, fingers crossed!

http://www.inverness-courier.co.uk/Sport...112017.htm

Here's a bet for you Jamie. Schalk to score first goal in 21-45 minute. 20-1

(12-01-2017, 12:06 AM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: Here's a bet for you Jamie. Schalk to score first goal in 21-45 minute. 20-1

Oooooo  Smile
Supporter Liaison Officer 

Score early today and we’ll hit Dundee for four or five. Top six here we come! COYS

Tough one to call today but i feel we are a lot more confident at home now. Good home win over 'Well followed by a decent showing against Celtic who needed a Griffiths free kick to earn them the 3 points we then went to Tynecastle where we should have come away with 3 points. Just seen team lines Davis out DKD on bench, Routis and Eagles starting.
This game is very winnable.
COYS!!

Rotten stuff

Couldn't make this one, how bad? Barely a mention on the radio

I wasn’t at the game so just going on BBC stats - County 57% possession, 6 shots, 1 on target - Dundee 12 shots, 5 on target - this is just not good enough. Appears we have nobody to make chances and nobody who can score the few chances we make - this is relegation form.

Dundee were the better team all over the park, we flattered to deceive in the 2nd half only because Dundee sat in and hit us on the break. no more to say!!!

Another game crying out for a tall striker rather than a small target man.
What is Mikkelsen going to have to do to get a sniff of the starting line up?

Oldest player in our team was by far and away the one with best appetite for winning (Eagles), with only Routis and Fraser coming close to their best.
Another bad day....leaving us in a pretty awful position.

With Davies and O'Brien out the frailties of our squad are well and truly exposed.
The personnel simply aren't good enough if we expect to avoid a relegation fight. Coyle has inherited it, January will be interesting. Hopefully he can give us something in the middle of the park.

Absolutely awful in every way. No tempo, no aggression, no attacking threat.

2-0 flattered us, Dundee had two golden chances to increase their lead and missed. We had a few half chances and nothing more. Exceedingly worrying.

Eagles showed some class on the ball, so that's something positive. Routis put himself about, but Draper and Lindsay were anonymous around him though. Schalk was unlucky with some of the balls played to him, but was all workrate, no end product, and MacKay just doesn't look like scoring. Worrying.