Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
was it a penalty
(11-30-2017, 04:41 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: MacGregor needs to have a good look at himself for that dive - shocking decision that robbed Motherwell of three points.....having said that looking at the highlights - Celtic should have scored 4 or 5 last night.....

Thought Rangers played  Aberdeen off the park last night....
have just seen the highlights and have to agree it was no penalty yes Celtic should have scored 4 or 5 but as we all know that is football some days every thing you hit ends up in the net next time nothing goes in
 but to dive is just cheating there is no other way to describe it as quoted by a certain Brenden Rodgers unfortunately even with replays which clearly show his players diving he will claim it was a penalty I think he is probably one of the best managers I have ever seen but have no respect for any one who can appear on TV after the game and say I have looked at it again and its not a dive where does he get his classes ????

(11-30-2017, 04:41 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: MacGregor needs to have a good look at himself for that dive - shocking decision that robbed Motherwell of three points.....having said that looking at the highlights - Celtic should have scored 4 or 5 last night.....

Thought Rangers played  Aberdeen off the park last night....
have just seen the highlights and have to agree it was no penalty yes Celtic should have scored 4 or 5 but as we all know that is football some days every thing you hit ends up in the net next time nothing goes in
 but to dive is just cheating there is no other way to describe it as quoted by a certain Brenden Rodgers unfortunately even with replays which clearly show his players diving he will claim it was a penalty I think he is probably one of the best managers I have ever seen but have no respect for any one who can appear on TV after the game and say I have looked at it again and its not a dive where does he get his classes ????

Should this not be in the General Football forum?

Fair point.

Also, I don't see how anyone can claim that either of the two Celtic penalties were anything but dives. Scandalous. But the system's rigged and we all know that, so can understand why Well didn't appeal the first one.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.