Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hearts v Ross County - Sat 25 Nov
Hearts away this coming weekend.  Probably good to flag up that County have tweeted today that the game will be all-ticket – you must purchase your tickets from the club shop before the weekend.  The club are happy to post out tickets if you buy over the phone, but it’s pretty inconvenient nonetheless.

We’ve always been able to pay on the day at Tynecastle, and in one reply on Twitter, County suggest they were only told about this today.  Pretty poor from Hearts if so, and all it’s going to do is lead to a reduced attendance at the weekend.

(11-20-2017, 04:54 PM)Forfinn Wrote: Hearts away this coming weekend.  Probably good to flag up that County have tweeted today that the game will be all-ticket – you must purchase your tickets from the club shop before the weekend.  The club are happy to post out tickets if you buy over the phone, but it’s pretty inconvenient nonetheless.

We’ve always been able to pay on the day at Tynecastle, and in one reply on Twitter, County suggest they were only told about this today.  Pretty poor from Hearts if so, and all it’s going to do is lead to a reduced attendance at the weekend.

I totally agree - think this is really inconvenient and pretty poor that the club have only just heard about this - I've raised this with the club and asked them to stress that not all our fans are based near the club and having to post out tickets is going to cause delays in people potentially getting their tickets - not clever at all!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

Sounds much like Hearts at the minute.

I'd have got it at the weekend, now it's a post job.

I'll still be going to this one, encouraged after the performance against Celtic. The ticket fiasco is a pain tough, dunno why hearts couldn't say much earlier that there will be no on the day sales.

I'll still be going to the match - but it's not ideal situation for fans, they will still need stewards to check the tickets, so no real difference to someone collecting cash, than having to check a ticket?

I can tell you that the club have now gone back to Hearts to expressed our concerns regarding the late notification regarding cash gates, I doubt they will change their minds - but at least we have gone back to them!

Response from Hearts:

Unfortunately we’re working with reduced facilities due to the building work/current placement of our Ticket office so we can’t offer collection facilities at this time. Apologies for this there is nothing further I can do.

So for this game it's a case of get tickets from Ross County prior to travelling to Hearts as there will be no PAY GATE, and no point of collection for tickets for any fans paying Ross County for tickets.

Best bet if you plan to go to the game is get in touch with Ross County ticket office ASAP and get your tickets booked up and if need be, the club will post out tickets - but don't leave this too late.....

Got mine about an hour ago. You might have to ring a few times or leave your number, they seemed pretty busy when I rang.

(11-21-2017, 02:18 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Response from Hearts:

Unfortunately we’re working with reduced facilities due to the building work/current placement of our Ticket office so we can’t offer collection facilities at this time.  Apologies for this there is nothing further I can do.

That's unreal.  A portacabin or any such modual building (like what we have) would cost Hearts a few hundred quid for the weekend.  In fact they probably have a few on site that could be utilised.  What a load of tosh.

Or even just pay at the turnstile! Not like we're going to take thousands of fans, can't be that hard to do.

Absolute joke from Hearts. They farted Partick around last week and now they're messing about with us.

Also seeing there is a chance of snow on Drummochter on Thursday and Friday.

It's a crazy situation - I've now got my tickets at lunchtime - I'd suggest people get their tickets early if they are going down to this one - club will be busy....

That response from Hearts rather misses the point. Every time I've ever visited Tynecastle I've handed money over at the turnstile. No need for collection facilities.

Big day in Edinburgh with two top flight matches on. Hearts v Ross County and Scotland v Australia at Murrayfield. Expect that the majority of supporters will be in Gorgie watching County beating the Jambos, predict 2-1 to County with Schalk and Keillor-Dunn on the score sheet!

(11-21-2017, 07:21 PM)Forfinn Wrote: That response from Hearts rather misses the point. Every time I've ever visited Tynecastle I've handed money over at the turnstile. No need for collection facilities.

That was in response to the club asking them if they could create a collection point for tickets bought at RC - rather than posting them out, they could have put the tickets back to Hearts for fans to collect...

But totally agree, I'd have thought a cash gate would be easier to handle....?

I really do fancy us to take something from this game - bring it on!!

Ticket came the day after I ordered on the phone- impressive turn around by the club.

If anyone fancies periscoping this game it would be highly appreciated

It's a cold and frosty morning in Edinburgh today, should be good conditions for an entertaining win.

Five-goal thriller to warm the Staggie fans up COYS

Scary Macarey is getting pelters on Open All Mics.

Why was Davies subbed off, injured?