Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Celtic 18th Nov.
(11-16-2017, 02:45 PM)Forfinn Wrote: It's not impossible that I'll bump in to Gal Gadot on Princes Street tomorrow and she asks me out to dinner, but that doesn't mean it's going to happen!

Gal Gadot is spelled a little like Paul Paton if you squint your eyes. Just lower your sights a little, and love could be in the air in lovely Leith.

Likewise, it's not impossible for County to win three corners against Celtic.  One of our players might make a reasonably effective pass as well.

We're doomed I tell you, doomed.

Hopefully the players will have a better attitude than the fans on here then.

Too much respect = a hammering.

Get right in their faces and take any chances we get. With the addition of a little luck defensively and, here's the least likely one, a decent ref. Celtic can be beat. Kilmarnock drew with them a couple of weeks ago and we're better than them IMO.

It's official, we don't stand a chance against the green side of the ar$e cheeks, they're now admitting it though with a plan to field TWELVE players against us!!

https://www.footballinsider247.com/celti...nning-run/

CELTIC EXPECTED 4-4-3 V ROSS COUNTY

(11-16-2017, 08:50 AM)Midge Wrote: Who's the ref?

Nick Walsh

(11-16-2017, 02:49 PM)MayHam Wrote: Douglas Ross

He's in Dingwall more often than he's in Westminster
"The heart of the club is the fan. The board and the chairman are custodians. The staff are transient. But the fan is there forever"

Roy Macgregor, April 2013

Feeling confident of 3 points on Sat, why not??

Looking at how effective Draper was playing in a forward midfield position against Motherwell the same approach could be a tasty Draper vs Brown matching that will determine how the game is played and who leaves the field first.

(11-17-2017, 07:53 AM)the reaper Wrote: Looking at how effective Draper was playing in a forward midfield position against Motherwell the same approach could be a tasty Draper vs Brown matching that will determine how the game is played and who leaves the field first.

In this tussle I would fear that Draper would succumb to red. Brown is protected by referees and is indeed untouchable. His thuggish behaviour is allowed to go unchallenged for fear of upsetting Rogers and celtic. And even if a referee slips up and sends him off for assault it will 100% be recinded. This is where we are in Scottish football and its attempts to accommodate celtic.

If Draper and Brown get invovled in a set to, expect Draper to walk, Brown to be yellowed.

Seen it time and time again.

(11-17-2017, 12:09 PM)Despot Wrote: If Draper and Brown get invovled in a set to, expect Draper to walk, Brown to be yellowed.

Seen it time and time again.

It's a shame because Brown is a thug, but Ross is the kind of player that will get in your face, but will be honest. (Not saying he's an angel, just he's nowhere near as bad as Brown)

Never mind draper vs brown, I'm looking forward to big kenny vdv getting a hold of griffiths after the way he hid behind brown last time lol.

I think we will definitely win this game.
11 men against 11 men.
Anything can happen on the day.
Remember the times we beat them before.
In their faces, take chances, carry out the plan, don't do anything silly.
Fans 12th man.
Then its twelve men against 11 men.
If we ignore their fans.
And institutional bias.
And respective abilities.

^^^fanning right

(11-17-2017, 06:07 PM)staggie17 Wrote: Fans 12th man.

Not quite right here, then it's 12 vs 12. You forgot about the man in the middle..........sorry to one side

(11-17-2017, 06:07 PM)staggie1746 Wrote: I think we will definitely win this game.
11 men against 11 men.
Anything can happen on the day.
Remember the times we beat them before.
In their faces, take chances, carry out the plan, don't do anything silly.
Fans 12th man.
If we ignore their fans.
And institutional bias.
And respective abilities.

^^^fanning right

I mean, I was thinking of something that sounds like fanning when I was reading your post...  Big Grin

Talking about sending off's, Craig Gordon must be due one against us.

(11-17-2017, 10:37 PM)tattiedave Wrote: Talking about sending off's, Craig Gordon must be due one against us.

Yep...

Mon County, we can do this.  Will be sending good vibes from a far...

Heartbreaking.

Well almost did it.  Brilliant free kick from Griffiths have to say.  We had our chances.  The overall performance was great and I don't think anyone could be criticised for their performance.   Thought Draper, O'Brien and Routis really are starting to form a formidable partnership.  If I was to be slightly critical I would have started with Shalk up front.

An encouraging performance, very solid defensive display. Jim O'Brien was excellent, MOTM by miles. DKD and Gardyne were really good too. Just happy that we actually managed to compete this time, a refreshing change.