Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Travelling from Inverness to home games
the supporters club have been approached by The Dog House pub in Inverness (new sports bar) ...
They are looking at setting up a relationship with ourselves to run a mini bus from the pub to home games in Dingwall ...
Would any of our Inverness based supporters or even those travelling into Inverness on trains etc be interested in this ..
Just trying to gauge people’s opinion on this and would welcome any comments ....

Yes, great idea.

I'll use it- hopefully it's more successful than the last effort.

Great idea, but there has to be more numbers than the bus the club was running - the lack of numbers killed the D&E coach that was running unfortunately - there was no difference in cost between a large bus and minibus from D&E so if someone else can get a mini-bus initiative running for the fans travelling from Inverness then great....
Supporter Liaison Officer 

I live in Inverness and haven't heard of this pub, any idea where it is?

(11-06-2017, 06:52 PM)Drakies Staggie Wrote: I live in Inverness and haven't heard of this pub, any idea where it is?

Used to be called osbournes and isn't far from the post office.

(11-06-2017, 06:52 PM)Drakies Staggie Wrote: I live in Inverness and haven't heard of this pub, any idea where it is?
If you walk past The Room and Scotch & Rye in between Ladbrokes and Paddy Power on the William Hill side of the Street Smile 

Or between the General Post Office and McColls

(11-06-2017, 08:40 PM)Dalneigh Gypo Wrote: If you walk past The Room and Scotch & Rye in between Ladbrokes and Paddy Power on the William Hill side of the Street Smile 

Or between the General Post Office and McColls

Cheers