Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Keillor-Dunn
Signed a new two year extension. 

Hopefully Coyle will use his contacts South of the border to bring up more lads similar to Davis.

Pleased with this, he's been excellent since breaking into the first team and is a great example to other young players that the opportunities are there if you're good enough and work hard enough.

Best talent I've seen at County in a long time, possibly since Cowie.

Good news.
Dico Tibi Verum, Libertas Optima Rerum: Nunquam Servili Sub Nexu Vivito, Fili

"Freedom Is Best, I Tell Thee True, Of All Things To Be Won.
Then Never Live Within The Bonds Of Slavery My Son" William Wallace (1270-1305)

(10-31-2017, 01:29 PM)Rocco Wrote:  the opportunities are there if you're good e Pugh and work hard enough.

Aye and if Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grubb can all make the step up too everyone will be looking out their yellow fireman's hats again.

(10-31-2017, 02:35 PM)FilthyStaggie Wrote: Aye and if Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grubb can all make the step up too everyone will be looking out their yellow fireman's hats again.

Excuse my sausage fingers, they're not as flawless as they used to be  Tongue

Delighted for this kid - deserves the extended contract and I'm glad we are holding onto him as there's more to come from this boy - doesn't look out of place in the first team and will only get better - good bit of business!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

Has done well since breaking in, pleased he's signed an improved contract.

I'm sure I read in an after match report of the Motherwell game somewhere that Coyle was suggesting DKD would be knocking on the Scotland U-21's door. I thought he was born in Sunderland, or have I missed something?

(11-05-2017, 11:34 PM)central staggie Wrote: I'm sure I read in an after match report of the Motherwell game somewhere that Coyle was suggesting DKD would be knocking on the Scotland U-21's door. I thought he was born in Sunderland, or have I missed something?

His grandad was born in Dundee

(11-05-2017, 11:34 PM)central staggie Wrote: I'm sure I read in an after match report of the Motherwell game somewhere that Coyle was suggesting DKD would be knocking on the Scotland U-21's door. I thought he was born in Sunderland, or have I missed something?

Davis is meant to have said in an interview that he welcome a call up from Scotland if the U-21's coach asked him, that would probably require some of the SFA couching staff having to leave Glasgow to view him play so he probably doesn't stand a chance TBH.

(11-06-2017, 11:12 AM)frankthetank Wrote: Davis is meant to have said in an interview that he welcome a call up from Scotland if the U-21's coach asked him, that would probably require some of the SFA couching staff having to leave Glasgow to view him play so he probably doesn't stand a chance TBH.

Yeah, he basically committed himself to playing for Scotland.  Given some of the absolute dross that gets picked for the U21s these days, he'd definitely be able to handle it.  

They say Scott Gemmill's an articulate guy who works hard at his job... we shall see.  The long ball rubbish his teams play doesn't fill me with hope.

I think Coyle's reputation and recommendation will go a reasonable way towards making things like this more likely.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

(11-06-2017, 08:55 AM)Midge Wrote: His grandad was born in Dundee

I see. Cheers.

Did Marcus Fraser get much game time when he got called up to the U-21's while at County? Would be nice to see another County lad in the set up.