Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Out of contract players
(10-20-2017, 10:15 AM)Midge Wrote: Do you by any chance have a link to wherever Fraser or his agent says he will leave at the end of the season?

As I said i'd by happy to be proved wrong, he has it in him to be a future captain and maybe even a full international.  
I thought it was when he signed his last contract that it was said he wouldn't sign any further than next summer, when he turns 24 and therefore a free agent without any compensation payments being due.

I can't be arsed trolling through the internet trying to find a quote but your free to look yourself, and again i' be happy for him to sign on for longer.

(10-20-2017, 06:59 PM)frankthetank Wrote: As I said i'd by happy to be proved wrong, he has it in him to be a future captain and maybe even a full international.  
I thought it was when he signed his last contract that it was said he wouldn't sign any further than next summer, when he turns 24 and therefore a free agent without any compensation payments being due.

I can't be arsed trolling through the internet trying to find a quote but your free to look yourself, and again i' be happy for him to sign on for longer.

I remember McIntrye saying something, but not as directly as that.  More to do with Fraser's personal ambitions.  It was certainly implied, so  I would also be surprised if he was a County player next season.

(10-21-2017, 08:29 AM)Savage Henry Wrote: I remember McIntrye saying something, but not as directly as that.  More to do with Fraser's personal ambitions.  It was certainly implied, so  I would also be surprised if he was a County player next season.

He did say he expected Marcus to go onto bigger things and that Marcus was ambitious.

http://www.highland-news.co.uk/Sport/Foo...042017.htm

It doesn't mean he's going to go after this contract just that he may eventually, fingers crossed on this one!

(10-23-2017, 09:21 AM)jamiepscot Wrote: He did say he expected Marcus to go onto bigger things and that Marcus was ambitious.

http://www.highland-news.co.uk/Sport/Foo...042017.htm

It doesn't mean he's going to go after this contract just that he may eventually, fingers crossed on this one!

That's the one.  Cheers.  Certainly a reader could infer from that he'll be moving on.

(10-23-2017, 10:35 AM)Savage Henry Wrote: That's the one.  Cheers.  Certainly a reader could infer from that he'll be moving on.

Absolutely but things change v quickly in life.

Also it was JM who said it and he's not always been right!  Tongue

(10-20-2017, 06:59 PM)frankthetank Wrote: As I said i'd by happy to be proved wrong, he has it in him to be a future captain and maybe even a full international.  

Unless the new national manager actually has a change in selection policy, there's no chance of this unless he goes to Glass-Cow or Edinberg, or indeed goes down south so sit on a bench in the English leagues. It would appear that matters more than, for example, playing for a team that's only behind the leaders on goal difference etc.

Sorry to disagree but Marcus is nowhere near international class

Tony Dingwall has joined Elgin on loan, good move for him.

As long as he does OK there, should get a move come end of the season.

(11-09-2017, 05:17 PM)LauchlansLeftBoot Wrote: Tony Dingwall has joined Elgin on loan, good move for him.

Great to hear he will (should) finally get some regular first team football.
Really hope he stands out there, there's not many that we send there who then play at a higher level. 
Assuming he's over his injury, surely Tony is capable.

(11-09-2017, 05:17 PM)LauchlansLeftBoot Wrote: Tony Dingwall has joined Elgin on loan, good move for him.

In that case, last night may have been the last time we see Tony play for County.  I did actually call it to some mates that I believed he would end up at Elgin after this season.  The club gave him a contract during his injury looking to load him off at the end of the season; however, that was under Jim.  Hopefully Owen has seen something in him.  I do actually believe his brother Russell is a better player and future Captain if he works hard and stays away from the Mallard.

Will be rooting for Tony at Elgin and hopefully a good step in his recovery back to the first team. You can do it Tony!

What's happened to Buff? It's very quiet. Is he unwell or was he given a red card from the forum?

Busy collecting Poppy money

Saw him at the match the other night - he'll be actively doing his Poppy duties for Seaforth Highlanders
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(11-10-2017, 11:55 AM)staggie2509 Wrote: Saw him at the match the other night - he'll be actively doing his Poppy duties for Seaforth Highlanders

Good to hear that cheers