10.Kenny van der Weg
11.Reghan Tumilty
12.Russell Dingwall
13.Blair Malcolm
14.Davis Keillor-Dunn
15.Tony Dingwall
16.Mark Foden 
17.Jamie Lindsay (loan)

With new manager in now i see at least half these guys going.
Im sure coyle has an idea whom stays or goes even this early
Id keep 1,2,3,6,7,14.
Im afraid others will only be fringe players or need to be signed and loaned out for the young uns

As always, take with a large pinch of salt. Naismith signed for 3.5 years a mere 10 months ago...
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

A Player currently with out a contract Is ex Queen of the South left back get him signed an upgrade on both Kenny VDW & Kelly.
Gudgie67 aka Gadgie67

Marcus Fraser is another who's signed up til 2019.

Craig Curran is signed up until the end of next season as well.

Fake news? How much can we believe these days. I had difficulty believing the club would have so many players out of contract at the same time.

(10-18-2017, 07:50 AM)Despot Wrote: Marcus Fraser is another who's signed up til 2019.

Craig Curran is signed up until the end of next season as well.
These threads are usually full of fake news.  Still, always fun to chat about, even if you need to ignore the fact that we are wasting our time online speculating on people's livelihoods.

Fraser only signed a one-year deal because of his "ambition" to play centre half at the highest possible level, according to McIntyre.  He'll have loads of options, and I wonder if he might just fancy a change of scenery.  Clearly, he'd be first of that list to be offered a new deal.

Routis, Curran, KDW and Gardyne have more than done their bit for the club, and I wouldn't be averse to keeping them on, but I'm not sure how effective they are at this point.

Schalk's easily good enough but he never gets a run in the team, and I'd imagine he'd be keen to move, perhaps even in January.

Is Chow definitely out of contract?  Either way, he and Sean Kelly stand out as the two who, frankly, aren't up to scratch. Not sure Lindsay is quite there, either.  

I wouldn't be surprised if, of that list, and removing the inaccuracies, only Keillor-Dunn and Reghan Tumilty were kept on.

I think Lindsay has real potential, and would like to keep him another year to get him developing.

(10-18-2017, 09:19 AM)Savage Henry Wrote: These threads are usually full of fake news.  Still, always fun to chat about, even if you need to ignore the fact that we are wasting our time online speculating on people's livelihoods.

Fraser only signed a one-year deal because of his "ambition" to play centre half at the highest possible level, according to McIntyre.  He'll have loads of options, and I wonder if he might just fancy a change of scenery.  Clearly, he'd be first of that list to be offered a new deal.

Routis, Curran, KDW and Gardyne have more than done their bit for the club, and I wouldn't be averse to keeping them on, but I'm not sure how effective they are at this point.

Schalk's easily good enough but he never gets a run in the team, and I'd imagine he'd be keen to move, perhaps even in January.

Is Chow definitely out of contract?  Either way, he and Sean Kelly stand out as the two who, frankly, aren't up to scratch. Not sure Lindsay is quite there, either.  

I wouldn't be surprised if, of that list, and removing the inaccuracies, only Keillor-Dunn and Reghan Tumilty were kept on.

You obviously don't see much of RC if you're not sure how effective these two are......

Actually thought Savage pretty much hit the nail on the head with his assessment with the possible exception of Curran who I would definitely keep next season if at all possible. Midge is undoubtedly a County legend but like everyone else has to face the sands of time and seems to have lost his goal scoring prowess which might not have been so important had we still had Boyce ................
No-one could ever question the committment of both Curran and Midge but will they be two of our front players in 2018/19?.

Schalk rarely gets anywhere near  90 minutes ( Celtic away excepted!) and like Savage wonder whether his race is run here.

Presumably both Mikkleson and McKay are only contracted to the end of the season as well?

(10-18-2017, 06:25 PM)Strathglass Wrote: Actually thought Savage pretty much hit the nail on the head with his assessment with the possible exception of Curran who I would definitely keep next season if at all possible. Midge is undoubtedly a County legend but like everyone else has to face the sands of time and seems to have lost his goal scoring prowess which might not have been so important had we still had Boyce ................
No-one could ever question the committment of both Curran and Midge but will they be two of our front players in 2018/19?.

Schalk rarely gets anywhere near  90 minutes ( Celtic away excepted!) and like Savage wonder whether his race is run here.

Presumably both Mikkleson and McKay are only contracted to the end of the season as well?

Mckay signed on a two year deal.

So did Mikkelsen.

I'm sure Coyle will be speaking to John McGinlay already and asking him to source players - the supporters meeting Coyle told everyone that he's never signed anyone over the age of 23 in his career!!

I'd say that the style of play in the last few games (one up front) is not suiting Curran - he needs someone up front with him, the same goes for Schalk - not as effective on his own....we have height in Mikkelsen so maybe we need to persevere with him alongside either Curran, Schalk or Mckay - either way - it has to be two up front if we are searching for goals!

Midge had a poor game against Hearts - quietest I've seen him in ages - also thought O'Brien was well off with his passing - too many off their game against Hearts.....big game this weekend!!!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(10-19-2017, 09:11 AM)staggie2509 Wrote: I'm sure Coyle will be speaking to John McGinlay already and asking him to source players - the supporters meeting Coyle told everyone that he's never signed anyone over the age of 23 in his career!!
!!!

I think the word used was "bought", before people get carried away.

I'm torn with Midge. He's a great player in my opinion but am I being too sentimental?

(10-19-2017, 06:33 PM)Midge Wrote: I'm torn with Midge. He's a great player in my opinion but am I being too sentimental?

He was quiet against Hearts but he's been consistently one of our better performers so far this season.

(10-17-2017, 09:44 PM)Deas_pie_staggie Wrote: Apparently these guys are iut of contract at end of season

1.Michael Gardyne
2.Craig Curran
3.Marcus Fraser
4.Aaron McCarey
5.Christopher Routis
6.Jason Naismith
7.Alex Schalk
8.Dylan Dykes
9.Tim Chow
10.Kenny van der Weg
11.Reghan Tumilty
12.Russell Dingwall
13.Blair Malcolm
14.Davis Keillor-Dunn
15.Tony Dingwall
16.Mark Foden 
17.Jamie Lindsay (loan)

With new manager in now i see at least half these guys going.
Im sure coyle has an idea whom stays or goes even this early
Id keep 1,2,3,6,7,14.
Im afraid others will only be fringe players or need to be signed and loaned out for the young uns
I’d keep 2 3 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 and 14 and as for 17 it all depends on his Celtic contract

I'm pretty sure that Naismith is not out of contract at the end of this season, he has another year.

Also I think it's been made clear Fraser intends to leave as a free agent next summer too. I'd be happy to be proved wrong on this though.

(10-20-2017, 10:00 AM)frankthetank Wrote: I'm pretty sure that Naismith is not out of contract at the end of this season, he has another year.

Also I think it's been made clear Fraser intends to leave as a free agent next summer too. I'd be happy to be proved wrong on this though.
Do you by any chance have a link to wherever Fraser or his agent says he will leave at the end of the season?

Marcus and his partner have just bought a house in Inverness so I can't see him leaving unless he's told he's not part of the managers plans going forward - would be surprised if that were the case.

(10-20-2017, 10:15 AM)Midge Wrote: Do you by any chance have a link to wherever Fraser or his agent says he will leave at the end of the season?

He's called you out here Frank. 
I too would like to know where you heard this. It's certainly not something I am aware of.
I really hope you're wrong as I was hoping Marcus would go on to captain this side. He's become a very important/effective member of our team  Huh

(10-20-2017, 11:53 AM)jamiepscot Wrote: He's called you out here Frank. 
I too would like to know where you heard this. It's certainly not something I am aware of.
I really hope you're wrong as I was hoping Marcus would go on to captain this side. He's become a very important/effective member of our team  Huh

I'll second that - he'd make a great future captain for us - nice lad off the field as well, has all the attributes!