Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hearts at home 14/10/17
It’s Owens first home game and I am more confident going into this one than if Jim was still in charge and only Tony Dingwall is injured although Routis played in the Development game today I don’t think he will play on Saturday

Spot on the bus booked from Inverness, looking forward to this one. Don't expect an awful lot to change from the Kilmarnock game. As above, Routis and Mikkelsen played in the development game, so they'll both likely miss out.

(10-10-2017, 06:03 PM)Despot Wrote: Spot on the bus booked from Inverness, looking forward to this one. Don't expect an awful lot to change from the Kilmarnock game. As above, Routis and Mikkelsen played in the development game, so they'll both likely miss out.

I’m confident of  us getting 3 points  Desss yesss

(10-10-2017, 05:22 PM)Strathpefferstaggie Wrote: It’s Owens first home game and I am more confident going into this one than if Jim was still in charge and only Tony Dingwall is injured although Routis played in the Development game today I don’t think he will play on Saturday

3 points Nae bother  !mon tge staggies!

No reason why we shouldn't be winning the next two home games - that would be sweet and 9 points in the bag, what a boost that would give us.....MON THE STAGGIES!!!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

Big game. We can do it though. MON THE STAGGIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hearts have sold out their allocation (1,200) as far as I am aware. Another full away end in Dingwall.

Won't be full, quite a few only bought tickets as it gave them priority points towards their fixture with Hibs.

Still tickets to sell on the day. Only sold out their initial allocation.

Killie away and now Hearts at home, consecutive County games on Alba. They know the score.

6pm and repeated at 10.55pm

Fancy a win here. If McIntyre was still in charge it would be different. Hopefully we have turned a corner.

(10-14-2017, 10:17 AM)CraigyStaggie Wrote: Fancy a win here. If McIntyre was still in charge it would be different. Hopefully we have turned a corner.

I don't think it's fair to say that, yet. The Kilmarnock game was basically a Jim McIntyre lineup and tactics.  The fans attitude, certainly, has lightened, but will that transfer onto the pitch?  Big test of Coyle today.

3 points please, I'll get the game from Alba once I'm back from holiday tomorrow.

Any match updates posted on here will be greatly appreciated.

(10-14-2017, 12:10 PM)Savage Henry Wrote: I don't think it's fair to say that, yet. The Kilmarnock game was basically a Jim McIntyre lineup and tactics.  The fans attitude, certainly, has lightened, but will that transfer onto the pitch?  Big test of Coyle today.

Except it wasn't. It was a recognised formation with players playing in their favoured positions. Something that McIntyre didn't do. Subtle granted, but it was a little bit back to basics which was required.

Today will be the acid test.

(10-14-2017, 02:01 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: Except it wasn't. It was a recognised formation with players playing in their favoured positions. Something that McIntyre didn't do. Subtle granted, but it was a little bit back to basics which was required.

Today will be the acid test.

Looks a similar shape today so let's hope for a similar result! Very attack-oriented bench tho, hope we don't have any injuries at the back!

Disappointing result, how was the performance?

Like I said before i'm out of the country ATM, what's the thoughts of our performance/formation/shape/plan B?

Sat behind the dugout. Coyle Constantly shouting "tight!" Or "get out!". The players just looked very confused. County have nothing up front and as a result we just get stretched as we look to force a goal. Same old problems.

Willie Collum might have well worn a Hearts top today.

(10-14-2017, 06:37 PM)Despot Wrote: Willie Collum might have well worn a Hearts top today.

Why, for sending off one of their players and carding 4 others?

(10-14-2017, 06:52 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: Why, for sending off one of their players and carding 4 others?

There was the two footed lunged at the Jubilee end, the boy that was sent off could have walked before for multiple fouls, the obvious handball in the box that only Collum seemed to miss, the niggling dropping of Hearts players, the dive their player took in the box when DKD got close to him, the constantly shirt lifting by Hearts centre half pairing at set pieces....

Do I need to go on?

He was absolutely howfing (not that County played much better).