Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ross County Vs ICT Kart Derby - Inverness Kart Raceway
Would any Staggies be interested in a Kart Derby against ICT fans at the Inverness Kart Raceway?

See below from the manager at Inverness Kart Raceway:

Do you think fans would be interested in a Ross County Vs ICT event at Inverness Kart Raceway, the idea being a few fans from each club racing for a local youth charity.

Both clubs would get a good news story, supporting a local youth charity and a chance to have the local rivalry that will be missing in the league this year.

I think this event has plenty of potential to be a good news story, I am happy to do the work to organise it and there are no costs to the clubs. Emma at ICT is on board with the idea pending approval so I am hoping you see the potential of the event and we can take this to the next stage.

I would be keen to hear your thoughts and I am happy to meet you if you feel this would be of benefit.
Supporter Liaison Officer 

I think a race against fans of a team more our level would be appropriate. Maybe some Aberdeen or Celtic fans would be available? I'm sure ICT could find some Brechin or Dumbarton supporters for their own race.

I think Caley would be more suited to a boxing match after Polwarth's blow out on Saturday.

Just imagine their "Ultras" turn up