Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Staggies Walk for Maggies 2017 - Sat Oct 21st
Staggies Walk for Maggies 2017 - Sat Oct 21st

Please get involved if you can to help raise funds for Maggies Highland - this is a cause very important to the club and players alike and an amazing achievement last season where the Staggies raised over £16,000 - so let's see if we can smash that amount this year!

Further info online below ->

http://www.rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk/...gies-2017/

All participants in the walk receive a complimentary ticket to the Hamilton match - top fundraiser will win lunch with the players.

.jpg   Staggies_For_Maggies.jpg (Size: 407.76 KB / Downloads: 2)
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(10-02-2017, 01:57 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Staggies Walk for Maggies 2017 - Sat Oct 21st

Please get involved if you can to help raise funds for Maggies Highland - this is a cause very important to the club and players alike and an amazing achievement last season where the Staggies raised over £16,000 - so let's see if we can smash that amount this year!

Further info online below ->

http://www.rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk/...gies-2017/

All participants in the walk receive a complimentary ticket to the Hamilton match - top fundraiser will win lunch with the players.

Agree  this month I'm doing Fundraising for Pancreatic cancer , still be on duty for Poppy Scotland ,but will make effort for Maggie. !! In god we trust !!

We need as many of the fans as possible to sign up for this event - it's important that as a community club we are seen to be supporting a cause very close to the hearts of the players and it's one of the main events each year at Ross County.

There will be music from Torridon on the day after the walk with a stage inside the stadium - there will also be live music in Staggies Bar after the match, so it's set up to be a fun packed day for everyone - please do what you can to support this event!

(10-10-2017, 10:22 AM)staggie2509 Wrote: We need as many of the fans as possible to sign up for this event - it's important that as a community club we are seen to be supporting a cause very close to the hearts of the players and it's one of the main events each year at Ross County.

There will be music from Torridon on the day after the walk with a stage inside the stadium - there will also be live music in Staggies Bar after the match, so it's set up to be a fun packed day for everyone - please do what you can to support this event!

Already signed up and gathering sponsorship but definitely need more fans doing the same

(10-10-2017, 12:31 PM)mike_lowrie Wrote: Already signed up and gathering sponsorship but definitely need more fans doing the same

Well done Mike - yes,  we need as many fans out there as possible on Oct 21 - it'll be a great advert for Ross County fans that they are taking the time to help support a local (totally supported by donations) organisation that provides care and advice for those living with / battling cancer! 

I'm doing the walk myself in memory of my mum, and I'm sure there are loads of other fans who have had similar experiences with this illness.  

Would be good to see a massive turnout - Torridon giving their time to play after the walk and each participant in the walk gets a free ticket to the Hamilton game! 

Hopefully a fun day for all....some fresh air to work up an appetite for a Haggis Pie and the good feel factor that you have done something to help Maggie's and those suffering with this horrible disease! 

Can't stress enough how important this is to the club and players - it's something they are very passionate about!

If anyone has any suggestions as to how we can get more fans involved - please shout!

Cheers!

First team visit Maggie's Highland - > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHbMbE7WbF8

Did it the past two years and its a nice easy walk and good craic, hopefully the weather is as kind as it was last year - great views over Dingwall.

Come on staggies, great cause.

(10-10-2017, 05:03 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Did it the past two years and its a nice easy walk and good craic, hopefully the weather is as kind as it was last year - great views over Dingwall.

Come on staggies, great cause.

No good on hill yet but will join on flat and donate anyway ,I already volunteer  for hospice ,and in middle of fundraising for Pancreatic cancer Big day Marybank Hall 28th October  we usually get a big  turnout for coffee  stalls live music  plus I’ll be doing a lucky dip along with ladies   A  wee touch of purple  Worn  nice touch  , then It’s poppy time again so will,have to combine all throughout October 
It would be nice to see staggies volunteer a stint in Tesco for poppies plus it would be wonderful if a number turned out on armistice  to join locals on march good on you all  our team Ross County 
CaberFeidh

Thanks to everyone who dropped money into the bucket I had for Maggie's Highland on Saturday - the bucket ended up with £265 - very much appreciated from both Staggies and Hearts fans!

Good number signed up for the walk this Saturday - but always room for more - if you can take part, please sign up - each participant gets a free t-shirt and match ticket for the Hamilton game.