Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Owen Coyle
(03-02-2018, 08:51 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: if there was no Roy there woukd be nothing there to moan about ,Roy is a County supporter who is rich enough to do things for the club , without him there woukd be NO stadium as we know it or indeed anything ,
Unless anyone can step in to replace Roy ,,which I don’t see ,

^This. On fire the Tonight Buff.

(03-02-2018, 09:00 PM)wemyss77 Wrote: ^This. On fire the Tonight Buff.

Hi Wemyss we are in a bad place , IMO Roy was let down by an employee who realised he had not got it to run the County ,forgive me for forgetting the persons name ,
The Problem is big , Roy has a multi million pound buisness to oversee he cannot do both so needed a George Adams type to keep the club going forward , the man is human good County supporter , Id be worried if he said enough is enough I’m out
, I feel sorry for everybody at Ross county apart from players who put tools away early ,shame jobs will go if we do go down , but there are people in Scotland
Appointed by SFA who put us where we are with dispicable decisions amounting to loss of very important points They have the future of clubs in their hands We have had some shocking decisions from them ,they are called+ referees although I’m sure we have other name for them ,so many times I’ve left a match so sick of referees decisions , okay team too let us down but I feel it is the bad referees who downed us in the end I pray Ketts and Fergie can do the great escape for us ,
I’m an old manny so more fore the younger supporter Who are clubs blood

Roy's legacy running at 4.00 Lingfield Tomorrow, stick your gate money on that.

(03-02-2018, 09:59 PM)kenthehood Wrote: Roy's legacy running at 4.00 Lingfield Tomorrow, stick your gate money on that.

£5 e/w done ;-)

Roy's the boy

Cha-ching
And this week's lottery numbers are......
"The heart of the club is the fan. The board and the chairman are custodians. The staff are transient. But the fan is there forever"

Roy Macgregor, April 2013

(03-02-2018, 11:20 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: £5 e/w done ;-)

Congratulations - won at 5/2!

Roy's Legacy! You little ripper!

(03-02-2018, 09:59 PM)kenthehood Wrote: Roy's legacy running at 4.00 Lingfield Tomorrow, stick your gate money on that.

Good Tip, '-)  Keep them coming !

Whenever kenthehood runs down the stadium steps to berate our management team, you know their tenure is coming to an end. Deja vu last Saturday!

(03-03-2018, 08:18 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Whenever kenthehood runs down the stadium steps to berate our management team, you know their tenure is coming to an end. Deja vu last Saturday!

No worries on the Kettlewell front, he lives across the road from the folks.

Some pundits including Chick Young and David Begg suggesting Roy swallows his pride, admits he was wrong and offers Jim n Billy a return. OMFG, not a clue.

Steven Thompson, who said Coyle is the best manager he ever worked under (Burnley), said on afternoon Sportscene yesterday that the players should be embarrassed by the performance at Perth last week, insipid and uninterested.
That I agree with.
There was certainly something far wrong between the management and players.
But that will not be 100% down to Coyle, we have a few Diva's above their station, probably influential in the dressing room, who need to be brought down a peg or two. I'd like to think Ketts and Fergie will sort out any nonsense, and I was glad to read this from Alasdair Fraser (apologies for The Sun link)
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/f...n-reality/

(03-04-2018, 12:25 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: There was certainly something far wrong between the management and players.
But that will not be 100% down to Coyle, we have a few Diva's above their station, probably influential in the dressing room, who need to be brought down a peg or two. I'd like to think Ketts and Fergie will sort out any nonsense

Yip, you are spot on.

Heard from a reliable source at the club that when the players were told about Coyle they were basically jumping for joy. Such a difference in the boys already.

(03-04-2018, 07:08 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: Yip, you are spot on.

Absolutely correct Stuart, there needs to be a clear message put out and I think Stuart is making all the right noises saying things like "hopefully, we can push the right buttons on certain individuals to get them engaged"

The magnitude of the situation should not be lost on anyone!
Supporter Liaison Officer