Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Next Manager
(09-26-2017, 04:05 PM)Deke Slayton Wrote: Deke's shortlist:  Eric Black, Tommy Wright, Allan Johnston, Barry Smith, Jim Weir and Don Cowie

[Image: tenor.gif]

Surprised to see Allan Johnston linked by so many given his time with Kilmarnock, he wasn't very good, and their fans were happy to see him leave.

Some of the names getting thrown about are more than a bit dispiriting.

McLeish, Smith, Hughes, Butcher...

(09-26-2017, 04:13 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: The other day you posted utter nonsense told you to cut to the chase then more or less put the answere in your head, about noddy  and Doddy , you went very quiet  Jamie ,you see I don't mind you taking all my posts as nonsense that's your your Prerogative   Within Ross county I have good friends who I just admire and respect and they do same to me, I'm in Ibiza but knew Mac and knack were getting it  and had news well before you ,
Now on Thus fantasy mate you have sit in dark room and tell him over and over again Owen Coyle nice man  ps is your mate woolybach or minchbag. Love the welsh I do ,met two here on holiday  little toerags man  have a nice week , come on Jamie your the man  like your posts Ido mun ,

Hartley nearly relegated Dundee ,  big Yogi good man yogi Hughes It's up to Owen though lol

Like I said............ nonsense!!!!

(09-26-2017, 05:22 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: Like I said............ nonsense!!!!

The same as your fantasy Welsh friend mun. Oooo Jaime. 
Big Yogi  wanted Ross county job last time ,and he likes Deas pies  too it might just give him  points advantage on Owen , yet Owen and Roy go back long way. Ach as long as you do nit sit right opposite Yogie while he is eating his Deas pie you will be okay ,otherwise you'll have big percentage of pie all over you   !!! Paul Hartley  now tgsrs Jammie  Jamie

I found myself on here Today for some odd reason:

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/trainer/v...?statistik=

How many of these can you spot in Wimpy??

Adams will be free shortly from Plymouth. 3rd time lucky?

(09-26-2017, 09:50 PM)Deas_pie_staggie Wrote: Adams will be free shortly from Plymouth. 3rd time lucky?

NO

Yes thats my thoughts too i must admit but thought i would light the touch paper to those Adams sympathisers.

If he were to come back i think i would reach for the toilet paper?

Did he not burn a few bridges last time around??

(09-26-2017, 09:50 PM)Deas_pie_staggie Wrote: Adams will be free shortly from Plymouth. 3rd time lucky?

I think he’s had his time, don’t you?

On that note, Plymouth fans must be nearly as deluded as Newcastle and Liverpool fans.  I’m staggered, just staggered that some their players - million pound man Graham Carey - have struggled to up their game at a higher level.

(09-27-2017, 06:14 AM)Savage Henry Wrote:  I’m staggered, just staggered that some their players - million pound man Graham Carey - have struggled to up their game at a higher level.

I'm not.

Also, they've had a man sent off in 4 games in a row.  How can you win games with discipline like that?

Next manager needs to ba able to adapt his tactics and formations during a game, understand that when somone is unwell you don't play them (Midge last saturday) that you don't pump balls up to small front men, your keeper needs to set up counter attacks quickly, you don't take everyone back for corners etc etc etc

(09-27-2017, 11:12 AM)the reaper Wrote: Next manager needs to ba able to adapt his tactics and formations during a game, understand that when somone is unwell you don't play them (Midge last saturday) that you don't pump balls up to small front men, your keeper needs to set up counter attacks quickly, you don't take everyone back for corners etc etc etc

Someone needs to tell Fox that- for all his shot stopping, he's not keen at all on a quick release of the ball.

(09-27-2017, 11:12 AM)the reaper Wrote: Next manager needs to ba able to adapt his tactics and formations during a game, understand that when somone is unwell you don't play them (Midge last saturday) that you don't pump balls up to small front men, your keeper needs to set up counter attacks quickly, you don't take everyone back for corners etc etc etc

Why not?  Neither of these are particularly unique to Jim McIntyre's brand of football.

(09-27-2017, 12:09 PM)Savage Henry Wrote: Why not?  Neither of these are particularly unique to Jim McIntyre's brand of football.

My point precisely.  We need a manager who can deliver a more entertaining product on the park (note what Roy MacGregor said on Sportsound).  I believe we have a squad capable of top six and providing entertaining football and there have been flashes of what they are capable of (even scoring) in almost all the home games.  We need a manager who deliver this.  This should go a long way to bringing back more fans.

Frank de Boer seen googling Dingwall in an Amsterdam library. Only saying!

I think if we want to build an entertaining squad we're wide men and a creative midfielder short. Routis, Chow and Draper especially are good at the graft but not the craft.

Heavily rumoured now that Coyle is all but confirmed.

Coyle it is, last minute hitches aside.

Underwhelmed, but at least it isn't John Hughes.