Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Next Manager
(09-25-2017, 10:59 AM)JailendLoyal Wrote: Stuart Kettlewell.

He dosent want it

Is Alex Neil unemployed at the moment?

Alex Neil is at Preston.

(09-25-2017, 11:51 AM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: Terry Butcher

Next management. Team. Senior manager did very well in England for a spell he would be great mentor for Ketts. Owen coyle  that's my prediction

Butcher has never done well as a manager in England or latterly Wales.

Is there still a supporters meeting on Wednesday. We can ask Roy who he might be considering!
Someone who Might appreciate us fans. Never warmed to MacIntyre and Dodds.

(09-25-2017, 07:58 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: Owen coyle  that's my prediction

Make it happen, Buffy!

(09-25-2017, 10:36 PM)Wicky Wrote: Make it happen, Buffy!

Could we afford him? I don't think so.
he may feel he has unfinished business in Englandshire

Hartley, Stubbs and Coyle seem to be the three early favourites.

I think Ketts maybe be the prime candidate for the next time the position is available.

(09-26-2017, 07:50 AM)t3hShmo Wrote: Hartley, Stubbs and Coyle seem to be the three early favourites.

None of these would be my 1st choice!

Not Owen Coyle please ! Totally useless at Blackburn.

(09-25-2017, 07:58 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: Next management. Team. Senior manager did very well in England for a spell he would be great mentor for Ketts. Owen coyle  that's my prediction

Very well in England? On what basis?

"Home form and how you excite your fans - we are in an entertainment business - is key to football clubs."

"But, really, your home form, particularly for your fans, is really important and very much that lack of home wins, especially for a community club, did weigh heavily and you were looking for a kick on this season and it hasn't happened."

Uncle Roy conducting a very good interview with regards to Jimmy and Billy's sacking.

(09-26-2017, 08:09 AM)jamiepscot Wrote: None of these would be my 1st choice!

My first cast mmmm lot taking the bite  even the plumber with boot on wrong foot ?Snap!!!

Did warn you ROY would have words   Who would be your choice   By the way anyone wanting  autograph gOwen  Coyle  in  kincraig hotel mmmmm

Owen Coyle 6/4 - (6/5 Falkirk mind you)
Paul Hartley 2/1 - (6/1 Falkirk)
Alan Stubbs 4/1
Alex McLeish 14/1

I will back whomever Uncle Roy picks.

Some of these names. Coyle? Hartley? Stubbs? Butcher?

Anyone who complained about McIntyre's long ball tactics should be raging if any of those four are appointed.

(09-26-2017, 10:07 AM)Savage Henry Wrote: Some of these names.  Coyle?  Hartley?  Stubbs?  Butcher?

Anyone who complained about McIntyre's long ball tactics should be raging if any of those four are appointed.

Man looking awful like Coyle  but hey Mcliesh not a bad shout  two trebles  5 cups  with boss an signings now that's not bad. Cv

Alex McLeish would be excellent until he was allowed to buy his own players.....

Some big names in the mix though, we must be a big club now!

RSB said Owen Coyle in kincraig hotel mmmmm.

Anyone in Wimpy this morning?