Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Ross County vs Celtic- Saturday 16th September
(09-16-2017, 08:50 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: Aha wemyss 77  your DOB.  I wonder why you want to talk about me when the talk is to you ,you will remember Lynas   We could do with someone like him now.  Nae bother feel free anytime. To use old  RSB. To get yourself off the hook , have you still got Celtic shirt  Jim gave you then

Yep you got that one right, my DOB.  As for the Celtic top you are so far out I may as well have been born in 1929.  I have only ever had one football top in my life and that is our own, and by that I mean County...  I have openly confessed on here in the past to having also supported Aberdeen when I was younger and we were in the lower leagues, but this was light touch to be honest and financially a few games while at Uni.  County always were, and always will be the first score I look for.

Yourself?

(09-17-2017, 01:05 AM)wemyss77 Wrote: Yep you got that one right, my DOB.  As for the Celtic top you are so far out I may as well have been born in 1929.  I have only ever had one football top in my life and that is our own, and by that I mean County...  I have openly confessed on here in the past to having also supported Aberdeen when I was younger and we were in the lower leagues, but this was light touch to be honest and financially a few games while at Uni.  County always were, and always will be the first score I look for.

Yourself?
Two teams in past highland league Ross county ,Big team open to what is big sevco. Or whatever  Rangers , as soon as Ross county were accepted In the big time ,no more Rangers support.  I am a Ross county supporter I contribute to all things from youth to lottery  and season tickets  I watch county at all levels from kids right to first team ,  I was fortunate to win my bid on silver bowl with two stags heads. Fir handles , my Asociation  want it for our top table, but my thoughts are to present it to staggies , please beleive me it is a beautiful bowl silver coated good trophy for young player presentation ,instead of being locked away by the feel free to search my e was  Rangers Fan but Staggie man

I never expected us to get anything away to Celtic, but first thing's first, Fox needs to come back in. I know Fox made the big mistake against Rangers, but he's a far superior shot stopper and McCarey simply didn't look good enough against Celtic.

I think we need to start getting some consistency in the team selection and formation. In the last three games, we've played three different formations, three completely different centre midfield partnerships and attacks. Who's our first choice striker? Who's our first choice centre midfielder partnership? With one game a week, there's no excuse for the management team not to settle on a best eleven and go with it every week if it's available. That's what we did at our best with Irvine/Woods and Boyce/Curran. Chopping and changing strikers in particular every week often means none of them get into good form and confidence.

We've had tough fixtures lately, but we need to pick up a few wins over the next 4 or 5 games. Time for McKay I think.

Didn't expect anything here so no real surprises.

McCarey is awful. Get Fox back in ASAP and i'd even go as far as saying never play McCarey again.

We HAVE to 100% get some points on the board before the international break. 4pts at least. We can beat Hibs and Killie. We've done it before.

(09-17-2017, 05:07 PM)JailendLoyal Wrote: I never expected us to get anything away to Celtic, but first thing's first, Fox needs to come back in. I know Fox made the big mistake against Rangers, but he's a far superior shot stopper and McCarey simply didn't look good enough against Celtic.

I think we need to start getting some consistency in the team selection and formation. In the last three games, we've played three different formations, three completely different centre midfield partnerships and attacks. Who's our first choice striker? Who's our first choice centre midfielder partnership? With one game a week, there's no excuse for the management team not to settle on a best eleven and go with it every week if it's available. That's what we did at our best with Irvine/Woods and Boyce/Curran. Chopping and changing strikers in particular every week often means none of them get into good form and confidence.

We've had tough fixtures lately, but we need to pick up a few wins over the next 4 or 5 games. Time for McKay I think.

This.

I genuinely cringe when our line up is announced, as i can never follow it anymore!