Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Ross County vs Celtic- Saturday 16th September
(09-14-2017, 11:27 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: That explains why you've got so many posts to your name!

It still does not get rasict Tartan Army off the hook  or certain players ,

Anyway I'm going to !!pork!! Heid  tomorrow. To watch county grab the points  while you stay at home 
Mmmmmm  
On posts I've got larch  hundreds of them, even hardwood at my sawmill   All over west coast deer fences

(09-15-2017, 04:14 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: It still does not get rasict Tartan Army off the hook  or certain players ,

Anyway I'm going to !!pork!! Heid  tomorrow. To watch county grab the points  while you stay at home 
Mmmmmm  
On posts I've got larch  hundreds of them, even hardwood at my sawmill   All over west coast deer fences
Unless your seat is in with your Celtic mates, you won't get to watch much. Big steel girders will see to that.

(09-15-2017, 06:20 PM)gujeecof Wrote: Unless your seat is in with your Celtic mates, you won't get to watch much. Big steel girders will see to that.
gujeecof 
Reckon you've made yourself a laughing stock  there.  Ask Jamie

(09-15-2017, 07:17 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: gujeecof 
Reckon you've made yourself a laughing stock  there.  Ask Jamie

Because you're a big Rangers man?  Angel

(09-15-2017, 04:14 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: It still does not get rasict Tartan Army off the hook  or certain players ,

Mmmmmm  

How do you know if I'm going or not? 

Obviously, the tartan army being racist, is a poor attempt to wind people up!

In my experience, and I've been a foot soldier travelling all over Europe with the TA, there is no racist element and to be fair to the Rangers and Celtic followers there is no sectarian element either. They, thankfully, manage to leave that in their Glasgow slums!

Keep going Buff, as I know you will. Don't let the fact I'm bored with it stop you!

(09-16-2017, 08:21 AM)Djamiepscot Wrote: How do you know if I'm going or not? 

Obviously, the tartan army being racist, is a poor attempt to wind people up!

In my experience, and I've been a foot soldier travelling all over Europe with the TA, there is no racist element and to be fair to the Rangers and Celtic followers there is no sectarian element either. They, thankfully, manage to leave that in their Glasgow slums!

Keep going Buff, as I know you will. Don't let the fact I'm bored with it stop you!
The TA has nothing to do with Tartan Army ,now the  language and description of the English. Says it all 
Racist to the core , and what are doing now but abusing the friendship you probably nadecwith Glasgow people. !! Slums!! Their Glasgow slums  aye right you are a  Tartan army member ,you canna even  keep the racist out of  decrying people you say you stand beside all over Europe  mmmmmmm !! Game starts have to leave you and no nit unsuited behind girded Hospitality

Rogic, 1-0 down.

Could be a long day.

Half time 2-0.

Reports saying McCarey should have done better with the first one, no chance with the second.

3 DKD has gone off injured

Letting James "no neck" Forrest score two. Ouch.

(09-16-2017, 04:21 PM)Strathpefferstaggie Wrote: 3 DKD has gone off injured

Shame fir laddie ,  us Schalke flatters to deceive up front ,Davies deceives to flatter at the back two positions needing looked at ,I'm out of here niw strange looks from people Oh DKD looks a great player. Needs more rope. Better than. Schalke

I am totally perplexed by some of McIntyres team lines.

Am very worried about our season now as we are seriously lacking a cutting edge all over the park.

(09-16-2017, 04:34 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: Shame fir laddie ,  us Schalke flatters to deceive up front ,Davies deceives to flatter at the back two positions needing looked at ,I'm out of here niw strange looks from people Oh DKD looks a great player. Needs more rope. Better than. Schalke

Wasn't there today but appears a bit harsh to criticise striker presumably playing one up front when stats indicate 30% possession!  
From radio comments unfortunately keeper did not have a good match. At the end of the day last week and next two weeks are far more important.

(09-16-2017, 05:24 PM)Strathglass Wrote: Wasn't there today but appears a bit harsh to criticise striker presumably playing one up front when stats indicate 30% possession!  
From radio comments unfortunately keeper did not have a good match. At the end of the day last week and next two weeks are far more important.

Easy to blame keeper it's a cop out the keeper did alright but take a closer look at Davies overrated Schalke over rated even two up front Liam would have put the easiest  chance we had today  in back of net when Still 1. Down  Schalke shot more like a pass back he  played enough games ,but agree he has a task , the point is playing against big teams you might only get one or two chances  you must take them ,
 We had a bit of a go but when your 3 down the team who are up, can pick you off we need to come off starter block faster , maybe DKD needs somebody who can play with him or he will be a wasted talent under present regime ,thus youn lad is a real Footballer , now we need a striker robust type and a good centre back , I honestly cannot see us surviving  this season  very sad very frustrating ,each week we try to make an excuse for manager this week because it was  Celtic , people saying don't expect to win
If manager thought that then it gets through to players  
For me Celtic too strong fior our league  maybe Macintyre should complain about how much money Celtic spend on players ------ well that's what Rodgers wants FIFA to do because  of PSG , ? Good for  goose good for  gander !! It funny but true  a cap on wages wouldn't be bad plus bring back 3 foreign player rule   The sooner reserve league get up and running that will improve  I'll probably nit be around to see a decent county team again

30% possession and 30 shots against? Sounds like we were lucky to get away 0-4! Thought it'd be a bit of a torrid time after celtics midweek capitulation, they were always going to want to bounce back. Wasn't at the game so can't comment on specifics, interesting to read the views of those that were there though.

Nothing like an over-reaction. We're a bottom six side with top six pretensions. We can't live with Aberdeen or Celtic or Rangers, as their budgets are miles higher. We can and should hold our own against the rest though. Lets see how we get on against Kilmarnock, Hamilton, and so forth. All of a sudden our best players are over-rated, and we need new players.

Pumped away to Celtic- this will happen multiple times to most sides this season.

(09-16-2017, 07:16 PM)Despot Wrote: Pumped away to Celtic- this will happen multiple times to most sides this season.

Still hurts though....

Not a good day.  Hate the old firm, all of them!!

(09-15-2017, 09:14 PM)staggie1746 Wrote: Because you're a big Rangers man?  Angel

RSB..  ! He sure is, wish he would stop going on about the old firm (both sides) and trying to wind folk up on the back of it. It used to be funny, but that was a long long time ago!!!

(09-16-2017, 07:28 PM)wemyss77 Wrote: Still hurts though....

Not a good day.  Hate the old firm, all of them!!

RSB..  ! He sure is, wish he would stop going on about the old firm (both sides) and trying to wind folk up on the back of it. It used to be funny, but that was a long long time ago!!!

Aha wemyss 77  your DOB.  I wonder why you want to talk about me when the talk is to you ,you will remember Lynas   We could do with someone like him now.  Nae bother feel free anytime. To use old  RSB. To get yourself off the hook , have you still got Celtic shirt  Jim gave you then