Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Ross County vs Celtic- Saturday 16th September
The big questions:

1. Who'll start up front? I'd guess Curran for his workrate.
  2. Will Davies be fit?
  3. If Davies isn't fit will it be Kenny that drops in next to Fraser?
  4. Will anyone actually be going to this game? Virtually everyone I've spoken to just cannot be bothered with Celtic Park.
Prediction 1-1, backs to the wall performance with a late scuffed equalizer.

(09-13-2017, 07:54 AM)Despot Wrote: The big questions:

1. Who'll start up front? I'd guess Curran for his workrate.
  2. Will Davies be fit?
  3. If Davies isn't fit will it be Kenny that drops in next to Fraser?
  4. Will anyone actually be going to this game? Virtually everyone I've spoken to just cannot be bothered with Celtic Park.
Prediction 1-1, backs to the wall performance with a late scuffed equalizer.

I'll take that scoreline - not many attending that I know - most expensive away day and probably the worst for a lot of people so it's not a popular one....
Supporter Liaison Officer 

Neymar and Gardyne in the same week

Tic fans are spoiled rotten!

(09-13-2017, 10:33 AM)Dalneigh Gypo Wrote: Neymar and Gardyne in the same week

Tic fans are spoiled rotten!

Please don't compare Midge with that diving cheat!

Never forgive him for calling the tartan army racist..... Scotland v Brazil @ the Emirates in 2011

https://www.theguardian.com/football/201...ism-claims

(09-13-2017, 12:53 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: Please don't compare Midge with that diving cheat!

Never forgive him for calling the tartan army racist..... Scotland v Brazil @ the Emirates in 2011

Tartan army are racist Jamie  and secratairian too  Neymar no worse than Lee griffiths on life expectations.

(09-13-2017, 10:25 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: Tartan army are racist Jamie  and secratairian too  Neymar no worse than Lee griffiths on life expectations.

Nonsense  Dodgy

'Tartan army are racist Jamie and secratairian too Neymar no worse than Lee griffiths on life expectations.'

Excellent attempt at a wind-up. Keep trying RSB ... someone will bite ?

(09-13-2017, 10:25 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: Tartan army are racist Jamie  and secratairian too  Neymar no worse than Lee griffiths on life expectations.

wtf is this?

Thought provoking

I think "secratairian" means they're big fans of office administration.

(09-14-2017, 11:28 AM)Forfinn Wrote: I think "secratairian" means they're big fans of office administration.

Maybe it's in reference to the winner of the Triple Crown in 1973
"The heart of the club is the fan. The board and the chairman are custodians. The staff are transient. But the fan is there forever"

Roy Macgregor, April 2013

(09-14-2017, 11:28 AM)Forfinn Wrote: I think "secratairian" means they're big fans of office administration.

Only one winner of that at the SFA: Jim Farry (RIP)

(09-13-2017, 12:53 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: Please don't compare Midge with that diving cheat!

Read report. It doesn't say or prove  Neymar said anything as such  about Scotland support ,as their were diverent nationalties In the stadium ,mind controversy good for selling papers and feeding rasicts  to react  mmm 
Now SFA Reagan town clock. Which face telling truth , actually come to think about SFA  they ban an 18 year old  player for two matches  for a brilliant bit of football  saying he was unsporting to his opponent ,that being the case PSG should be banned for at least 4 games by UEFA  they showed no respect against Celtic ,  by playing brilliant   Just saying

(09-14-2017, 02:15 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: Now SFA Reagan town clock. Which face telling truth , actually come to think about SFA  they ban an 18 year old  player for two matches  for a brilliant bit of football  saying he was unsporting to his opponent ,that being the case PSG should be banned for at least 4 games by UEFA  they showed no respect against Celtic ,  by playing brilliant   Just saying

Who are you referring to being banned and for what?

(09-14-2017, 02:51 PM)Rocco Wrote: Who are you referring to being banned and for what?

Rocco I'm way out I'm wrong in my post ,  not banned ,it was a young  guy on his debut Nathan Odowa accused of not showing team he was playing against  respect. By flicks and  touches that left his opponent bewildered !!, sorry !! there is a very well known match analyst  sitting laughing at me ,
However there is a similarity to Neymar. Did  he say what he was accused of , on the ither hand the PSG team  showboated. For over eighty minutes out if ninety ,
If I am wrong Inwill,always come back and appologise. Cheers

(09-13-2017, 10:25 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: Tartan army are racist Jamie  and secratairian too  Neymar no worse than Lee griffiths on life expectations.

Absolute S**te

(09-14-2017, 04:06 PM)t3hShmo Wrote: Absolute S**te

Glad to see you agree  indeed

(09-14-2017, 03:55 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: Rocco I'm way out I'm wrong in my post ,  not banned ,it was a young  guy on his debut Nathan Odowa accused of not showing team he was playing against  respect. By flicks and  touches that left his opponent bewildered !!, sorry !! there is a very well known match analyst  sitting laughing at me ,
However there is a similarity to Neymar. Did  he say what he was accused of , on the ither hand the PSG team  showboated. For over eighty minutes out if ninety ,
If I am wrong Inwill,always come back and appologise. Cheers

That explains why you've got so many posts to your name!

(P&J) Davies struggling with a back injury.
Routis out with hamstring problem.
Lindsay ineligible.
Jim O'Brien ok though.

O'Brien and Draper then, most likely. That's the midfield I'd expect to see from now on (when fit).