Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Craig Curran
Happy Birthday to Craig Curran who is 28 today.

Happy birthday Craigy

Good game from Craig there against Killie, a well taken header to put us one up then an assist for Kenny's second before half time.

With our four first team strikers, he's clearly the first of the four on the team sheet.

Keep up the good work Craig.

My Dad has a Craig Curran mug. Every time I make him a cuppa I am staring Craig in the face. Happy father/son days.

Was immense against Killie, competed for everything. He may not score as many as Boyce, but his work rate and intelligence in his runs are absolutely vital to our attack.

Was it no JOB's birthday yesterday as well?

Craig Curran great attitude gives 100% every game a few more like him in the team and we would be alright
a real Scouse Gadgie Coff

(10-01-2017, 09:18 PM)Dalneigh Gypo Wrote: Craig Curran great attitude gives 100% every game a few more like him in the team and we would be alright
a real Scouse Gadgie Coff

He sure does mate. Was on hols in Alcudia last week when the news of our manager departing the GES.

(10-01-2017, 09:44 PM)murray aberdeen stagg Wrote: He sure does mate. Was on hols in Alcudia last week when the news broke our manager departing the GES.
Born a highlander always a highlander.Smile

(10-01-2017, 09:44 PM)murray aberdeen stagg Wrote: He sure does mate. Was on hols in Alcudia last week when the news of our manager departing the GES.

I’d heard you were pretty big in the Balearics  Rolleyes

(10-02-2017, 08:15 PM)Dalneigh Gypo Wrote: I’d heard you were pretty big in the Balearics  Rolleyes

Big bar bill for the week pal.
Born a highlander always a highlander.Smile

(10-02-2017, 08:15 PM)Dalneigh Gypo Wrote: I’d heard you were pretty big in the Balearics  Rolleyes

No, I said he talked a load of Balearics...  Tongue

Happy Birthday, one of my favourites.