Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Inverness Supporters Bus Vs Rangers this Sunday
With limited public transport options on Sunday, it makes sense to take the opportunity to book the Inverness Supporters Bus that will be picking up at the following locations / times:

Matalan - 1:15pm
Strothers Lane - 1:30pm
Staggies Bar - 5:30pm on return

With the Stadium car park likely to be closed to general public due to large number of coaches and hospitality please make use of this great option that the club has put in place for Inverness and surrounding area based Staggies - it will not continue to run if it's not used.
Supporter Liaison Officer 

We'll be booking our seats for this initiative again, hopefully a lot more will take advantage of this great service so that it gets to be a regular thing.

Are they going to give the driver a list of names of who's meant to be on the bus? I've paid for my spot already but just interested in seeing how they're going to do it.

(08-23-2017, 10:13 AM)Despot Wrote: Are they going to give the driver a list of names of who's meant to be on the bus? I've paid for my spot already but just interested in seeing how they're going to do it.

Yes a list will be provided - it was not produced for the last bus in error but was raised with the club so I'm expecting a list this time round and will be chasing this on the run up to the weekend. 

If anyone on the bus would be willing to take this list from me that would be much appreciated - if anyone wants to help out just give me a shout or drop me a mail to SLO@rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk

Thanks!

Still seats available on the Supporters Bus from Inverness to our match against Rangers on Sunday. With the stadium car park close to the public and limited public transport it would make sense to use this bus if you are coming through from Inverness or surrounding area.

Call the club to book your seat - 01349 860860

Bus pick up times are below:

(08-25-2017, 03:00 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Still seats available on the Supporters Bus from Inverness to our match against Rangers on Sunday.  With the stadium car park close to the public and limited public transport it would make sense to use this bus if you are coming through from Inverness or surrounding area.

Call the club to book your seat - 01349 860860

Bus pick up times are below:

Old RSB willing to help in any capacity

(08-26-2017, 10:55 AM)Ross shire buff Wrote: Old RSB willing to help in any capacity

Get the bus like the rest of us, grab a couple friends too.

The only way this is going to continue is if supporters use it, TOMORROW.

(08-26-2017, 06:38 PM)frankthetank Wrote: Get the bus like the rest of us, grab a couple friends too.

The only way this is going to continue is if supporters use it, TOMORROW.

Im in Dingwall,why would I travel to Inverness to get a bus,iwas sincere in offering to assist
  And considering I'm recovering from stroke I thought it was good to offer your remark ( don't know what to make of it ) 
I have informed my mates from Inverness to get on the bus 6 in total

(08-26-2017, 06:48 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: Im in Dingwall,why would I travel to Inverness to get a bus,iwas sincere in offering to assist
  And considering I'm recovering from stroke I thought it was good to offer your remark ( don't know what to make of it ) 
I have informed my mates from Inverness to get on the bus 6 in total

I think he misunderstood your offer to help advertise and fill the bus Buff. I know what you meant.

15 or so again.

Doubt this will run for much longer.

The journey up was pleasant enough, despite the presence of two cider swigging Sevco fans.

It would have been nice if the return bus showed up at the Staggies Bar at 5.30pm as advertised though.

I doubt the bus will run again, but I certainly won't be booking it again.

(08-31-2017, 09:42 PM)sirjames Wrote: The journey up was pleasant enough, despite the presence of two cider swigging Sevco fans.

It would have been nice if the return bus showed up at the Staggies Bar at 5.30pm as advertised though.

I doubt the bus will run again, but I certainly won't be booking it again.

It wasn't allowed through. Not a lot you can do when the police won't let the bus through.

Hi, I enquired about this and Jubilee Road ended up being closed due to the amount of coaches and hospitality traffic for the Rangers match, the decision was made to get the bus to drop off rather than come over the bridge and then have difficulty trying to turn on Ferry Road.

Hope that answers the queries....

(09-04-2017, 01:01 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Hi, I enquired about this and Jubilee Road ended up being closed due to the amount of coaches and hospitality traffic for the Rangers match, the decision was made to get the bus to drop off rather than come over the bridge and then have difficulty trying to turn on Ferry Road.

Hope that answers the queries....

It is only a wee walk and even in my state I come over the bridge from old hydro ,then wait a wee while in staggie bar after match until,traffic cooled off ,
2509 you could put a bus on with catering staff serving grub. It would still not be enough  I understand  your explanation ,these things happen

(08-31-2017, 09:42 PM)sirjames Wrote: The journey up was pleasant enough, despite the presence of two cider swigging Sevco fans.

There was also a couple of Crystal Palace fans who stadium hop .. Fair play flying up on a Sunday with the lack of public transport facilities they did ask about buses back to the airport.