Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dear Mr McIntyre
For gods sake buy a centre back.

Ross Draper's a big lad, he'll fit in nicely no doubt.

We have options - stick Naismith in beside Fraser and stick Tumelty in with Kelly to complete the back four - but stick Draper just in front to break up Rangers attacks.....hoping Davies makes it though!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(08-21-2017, 03:51 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: We have options - stick Naismith in beside Fraser and stick Tumelty in with Kelly to complete the back four - but stick Draper just in front to break up Rangers attacks.....hoping Davies makes it though!

Didnt Kelly play CB at his previous clubs? either way, the game has 4-5-1 written all over it to drown out the midfield.

(08-21-2017, 04:43 PM)t3hShmo Wrote: Didnt Kelly play CB at his previous clubs? either way, the game has 4-5-1 written all over it to drown out the midfield.

He looks pretty lightweight in the air for such a big guy.  Left back and left midfield are more his thing, I gather.

My brother-in-law is a season ticket holder for AFC Wimbledon, told me Kelly shouldn't be near centre half. Weak in the air and gets bullied by strikers too easily.

(08-22-2017, 12:54 PM)Despot Wrote: My brother-in-law is a season ticket holder for AFC Wimbledon, told me Kelly shouldn't be near centre half. Weak in the air and gets bullied by strikers too easily.

We are gonna have 4 fullbacks as our defenders this weekend aren't we..