Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
Our management team
(09-28-2017, 10:50 PM)tattiedave Wrote: Who were you hoping for as manager Jamie?

Tommy Wright would have been my 1st choice, although I understand that was unlikely. My 2nd choice, which was possible if compensation could be sorted, would have been Jack Ross.

But it's Owen Coyle now and despite what Buff thinks, I'm 100% behind him. I trust in Roy's judgement and I'll be very happy if Coyle does brilliantly.

Unlike some on here I won't take the buff or insult people because I got something wrong or somebody says something I don't agree with!  Angel

(09-28-2017, 06:38 PM)Spain Wrote: You don't have to express that same opinion in every second post on the entire forum though,

To be fair I never saw him tout Tony Dingwall for the job once.

(09-28-2017, 10:50 PM)tattiedave Wrote: Who were you hoping for as manager Jamie?

Sad I can't comment Tattie  one sided

(09-29-2017, 07:55 AM)FilthyStaggie Wrote: To be fair I never saw him tout Tony Dingwall for the job once.

aw filthy staggie mun your so kind. Lol

(09-28-2017, 11:17 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: Tommy Wright would have been my 1st choice, although I understand that was unlikely. My 2nd choice, which was possible if compensation could be sorted, would have been Jack Ross.

But it's Owen Coyle now and despite what Buff thinks, I'm 100% behind him. I trust in Roy's judgement and I'll be very happy if Coyle does brilliantly.

Unlike some on here I won't take the buff or insult people because I got something wrong or somebody says something I don't agree with!  Angel

Missing post

(09-29-2017, 08:08 AM)Ross shire buff Wrote:
Sad I can't comment Tattie  one sided

aw filthy staggie mun your so kind. Lol

Missing post

You were never told you couldn't comment.

You were told not to insult poster's because you didn't agree with them.

You insulted me personally, which is bang out of order BTW. I never, nor would I insult you personally. Not on here that's for sure. I'm more of an insult you to your face kind of guy!

Get over it though as it's not that big a deal.

(09-28-2017, 05:41 PM)Savage Henry Wrote: Given Bannerman's contributions to CTO, I highly doubt it.

You were right, just comment that Roy had been spotted out on the pitch following the Hibs defeat, and he has previous for sacking mangers after being spotted doing this.

(09-29-2017, 10:56 AM)jamiepscot Wrote: You were never told you couldn't comment.

You were told not to insult poster's because you didn't agree with them.

You insulted me personally, which is bang out of order BTW. I never, nor would I insult you personally. Not on here that's for sure. I'm more of an insult you to your face kind of guy!

Get over it though as it's not that big a deal.

I didn't think  or did not mean to insult anyone ai talk the same way as I would in your company , 
I did see. Your Fy  buff  but anyway Jamie  let's forget the past , 
I just wont post so much or bite if you like happy posting loon 
Buffy

(09-29-2017, 11:12 AM)Ross shire buff Wrote: I didn't think  or did not mean to insult anyone ai talk the same way as I would in your company , 
I did see. Your Fy  buff  but anyway Jamie  let's forget the past , 
I just wont post so much or bite if you like happy posting loon 
Buffy

All good Buff  Cool