Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Club Website Under Development
New club website has been launched - still to be completed - but have to say it's an improvement on what was there before!

Check it out at:  http://www.rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk/

Also re-launching Ross County TV  Shy
Supporter Liaison Officer 

Good news that. Ross County TV is a pretty essential part of the club, especially as Sportscene is increasingly unwatchable.

Just looked at our website and it looks like nothing has happened with Ross County for the last 11 days. It was so much better last season hope they can get this sorted out.

Problem is, the club keep doing things like this then dropping them without notice shortly. Hopefully this time round it'll be different.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

I've raised with the club the importance of Ross County TV and producing highlights from our home games, there will be very little media coverage this season, so it's vital that we have our own setup in place to help engage with the supporters - it's something that the fans really need IMO.
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(08-01-2018, 09:29 AM)staggie2509 Wrote: I've raised with the club the importance of Ross County TV and producing highlights from our home games, there will be very little media coverage this season, so it's vital that we have our own setup in place to help engage with the supporters - it's something that the fans really need IMO.

I've long been critical of our social media presence. It's still fairly amateurish, but there are at least steps in the right direction. Ross County TV was excellent for its short life. Then they moved to youtube, and then they gave up trying altogether.

A lot of the ground work seems to be done by you and/or our sponsors. I think the club should be doing so much more on that front.

(08-01-2018, 09:29 AM)staggie2509 Wrote: I've raised with the club the importance of Ross County TV and producing highlights from our home games, there will be very little media coverage this season, so it's vital that we have our own setup in place to help engage with the supporters - it's something that the fans really need IMO.

This.

I'm looking at it from a selfish perspective but there are plenty of County fans in the same boat, I can't make it up to Dingwall every second week and any highlights package would be very welcome. Just going on the games last week, Alloa and Arbroath both have decent enough set ups, so by that reckoning surely we could produce something to the equivalent?

P.S keep up the good work staggie2509
Dico Tibi Verum, Libertas Optima Rerum: Nunquam Servili Sub Nexu Vivito, Fili

"Freedom Is Best, I Tell Thee True, Of All Things To Be Won.
Then Never Live Within The Bonds Of Slavery My Son" William Wallace (1270-1305)

Thumbs Up 

Thanks
FergnKetts - BestBossYets