Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
First game of the league
(08-06-2017, 08:59 AM)john@THHP Wrote: Some analysis of the first half (I didn't record the second half properly).

Apologies to any slow readers, the text moves on quickly at the start. It might be worth pausing at some points.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeVvt6mj...e=youtu.be

Cheers BB, that makes fantastic viewing, almost comical when they keep trying to go down OUR right, well Naismiths side, he OWNED that whole side, well played  Big Grin

Well done all involved. Great to get 3 points on the board on the first day, very settling, something we have not been used to of late!!!

(08-06-2017, 11:47 PM)wemyss77 Wrote: Well done all involved. Great to get 3 points on the board on the first day, very settling, something we have not been used to of late!!!

Even more so as we started away from Home! - Against a Dundee Side who i think have recruited well.

Good start to the season, nice to start off with a win especially with Aberdeen and Rangers coming up.

Fox had a few good saves as usual, would expect nothing less from him. Lindsays goal was a belter.

Not to detract from the good performance and result, but IMHO it is easier for the Away team on the first fixture of the season, due to less feeling of pressure and expectation. The Away team plays more freely, more relaxed.

Also pleased that for the first time in like EVER there was no clash with Belladrum.
Jim'n'Billy Cult Follower

Having watched the highlights, I'm surprised Fox's performance hasn't come in for more praise, he made some excellent saves!

(08-07-2017, 05:14 PM)Rocco Wrote: Having watched the highlights, I'm surprised Fox's performance hasn't come in for more praise, he made some excellent saves!

I thought same especially very early point blank ,but ach does the heart good to see them win