Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Martin Woods
(07-29-2017, 08:00 AM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Bye Tony.

(07-29-2017, 09:11 AM)jamiepscot Wrote: Who?????

Mr Woods appeared to have himself a twitter account under a random name, he didn't follow anyone but he appeared to just search for his own name and then hurl abuse at a handful of people who dared to criticize him.

Or so it looked at least anyway.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

(07-29-2017, 09:46 AM)Spain Wrote: Mr Woods appeared to have himself a twitter account under a random name, he didn't follow anyone but he appeared to just search for his own name and then hurl abuse at a handful of people who dared to criticize him.

Maybe it was him who had Control of caleys twitter account after there debacle!

(07-29-2017, 09:46 AM)Spain Wrote: Mr Woods appeared to have himself a twitter account under a random name, he didn't follow anyone but he appeared to just search for his own name and then hurl abuse at a handful of people who dared to criticize him.

There's absolutely no chance that guy was Martin Woods.

(07-29-2017, 11:34 AM)Savage Henry Wrote: There's absolutely no chance that guy was Martin Woods.

Probably not, but that's the way it looked. Hence the "Tony" comment.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

Not upset by his departure. Had plenty of skill and ability but no graft or application. Report card will say could have done better, not a team player.

Not on twatter so that totally sailed over my head.
Good luck Martin Woods. I hope you get a move to England because IMO he's a capable player and would be well up for it if playing against us!

Martin Woods has left.
http://www.rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk/...aves-club/

(07-31-2017, 04:58 PM)t3hShmo Wrote: Martin Woods has left.
http://www.rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk/...aves-club/

Free's up a wage for Draper. I expect that announcement to be made soon!

(07-31-2017, 05:28 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: Free's up a wage for Draper. I expect that announcement to be made soon!

Im still struggling to see it, hope i eat my words!

(07-31-2017, 11:22 PM)t3hShmo Wrote: Im still struggling to see it, hope i eat my words!

Aye, same.  Frees up a wage, but also would have been a costly settlement.
And it wasnt Draper's wages that were the issue, it was Caley's asking price, which releasing Woods does little to resolve.

Would love to be wrong; hopefully I'm just being pessimistic.

(08-01-2017, 10:01 AM)staggie1746 Wrote: Aye, same.  Frees up a wage, but also would have been a costly settlement.
And it wasnt Draper's wages that were the issue, it was Caley's asking price, which releasing Woods does little to resolve.

Would love to be wrong; hopefully I'm just being pessimistic.

IF Draper wants to come here it will happen.
We've offered 80k, they want 100k. We're not miles apart.
The question I ask is why wouldn't he rather be at County? Premiership football, better facilities and probably better wages.

Heard from a reliable source that Caley are after Woods. Should of put him in a deal for Draper!

I think Woods will 1) be aiming for a move at a higher level than Caley, at least someone who can pay him a decent wage. 2) Not want a return to the highlands, with his family being further south.

Caley couldnt strike a deal with a highland league player!

(08-02-2017, 08:58 AM)StuartTaylor Wrote: I think Woods will 1) be aiming for a move at a higher level than Caley, at least someone who can pay him a decent wage. 2) Not want a return to the highlands, with his family being further south.

Caley couldnt strike a deal with a highland league player!

Martin Woods would cigar the Championship.  No chance that happens.