• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fixtures 2017/2018
5th August Dundee Away 

12th August Aberdeen Home 

19th August Motherwell Away 

26 August Rangers Home 

Full list can be found here 

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/teams/...y/fixtures

2 tasty home games to start. 12 pts and top of the league on GD(because Celtic will most likely have 12pts also). Easy!

Decent start, at least it's not Celtic away to start.

(06-23-2017, 10:15 AM)Despot Wrote: Decent start, at least it's not Celtic away to start.

and for once away on the belladrum weekend - will miss less music

Fixtures over the Christmas period are very poor, in terms of revenue for the club

Hibernian v Ross County Sat 23 Dec 15:00

Ross County v St Johnstone Wed 27 Dec 19:45

Partick Thistle v Ross County Sat 30 Dec 15:00

Then that is it till the 24th of January. Shame they won't play a game on New Years day, or the 2nd.

Not a lot to say about the fixtures as its always the same teams we play anyway.

Plus Point Though - Home games are fairly evenly spread throughout the season - none of this two at home followed by six weeks without a home game like last season!

Negative point - The end of January is very congested with two successive midweek matches, at the very time of year it is more likely to be bad weather.
No point having the mid winter break if you're having to play twice a week in the same month the break is in!

No one ever said the SPFL know what they are doing around fixtures or Scottish football in general, they're only worried about a convicted fraudster fielding a team in blue from Ibrokes while he fleeces their fans.
I'm personally looking forward to Hibs being back in the top flight and hopefully visiting Easter road and Tynecastle this season as I always enjoy an away day in Edinburgh and maybe Fir Park and Rugby Park as I've never been to those grounds.
All we need now is Jim to sign a defender, 2 midfielders and a forward for the 1st team and we'll be raring to go!!

(06-23-2017, 11:21 AM)roth08 Wrote: and for once away on the belladrum weekend - will miss less music

Think the last time we were away from home on Bella weekend was the start of the Dutch experiment. I remember sitting in the press bus watching the game on a laptop and everyone looking at me funny when I broke the silence with a cheer when this glorious moment happened:

.: Ours, is the Fury :.

Our home fixture against Glasgow Rangers has been rearranged

Now Sunday 27th August 3.00pm coverage by BT sport

(06-23-2017, 09:22 AM)LauchlansLeftBoot Wrote: 5th August Dundee Away 

12th August Aberdeen Home 

19th August Motherwell Away 

26 August Rangers Home 

Full list can be found here 

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/teams/...y/fixtures
12 pointer no bother cmon staggies

Thanks very much to whoever it is that populates Google Calendar with the RCFC fixtures, really appreciated!

(07-06-2017, 11:34 AM)Elvis Peffrey Wrote: Thanks very much to whoever it is that populates Google Calendar with the RCFC fixtures, really appreciated!

Spots, glasses and no girlfriend........... Could be anyone on here  Tongue

BT Sport fixture coverage to end of November anounced this morning.

Ross County vs Rangers 2.30 pm Sunday 27th August

Ross County vs Celtic Noon Saturday 18th November (will Eric Schalk get a start in this one???)

(07-06-2017, 01:45 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: Spots, glasses and no girlfriend........... Could be anyone on here  Tongue

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(08-07-2017, 12:14 PM)the reaper Wrote: BT Sport fixture coverage to end of November anounced this morning.

Ross County vs Celtic Noon Saturday 18th November (will Eric Schalk get a start in this one???)

No idea, is he a new signing? 

Any relation to ALEX SCHALK?

(08-07-2017, 06:19 PM)frankthetank Wrote: No idea, is he a new signing? 

Any relation to ALEX SCHALK?

Oh dear a senior moment - and me so young!!

(08-07-2017, 12:14 PM)the reaper Wrote: BT Sport fixture coverage to end of November anounced this morning.

Ross County vs Celtic Noon Saturday 18th November

That is 3pm and 12.30pm kick offs, respectively (confirmed on SPFL website).