Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Pre-Season
(06-22-2017, 09:37 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: No games announced yet during the week in Spain? Anyone going?

I'm going over and I know of at least one other as well.

Good stuff, keep us updated with your beer-laden antics.
Oh and any games or new players..

So two matches announced then.

I dunno if @thetannerba is on here but he's a good follow on Twitter. See this on the teams we'll face in La Manga

https://thetannerba.com/2017/06/27/ross-...-in-style/

Quite chuffed with that, should be a good few days away.

Would of went to Elgin away if i wasn't in Blackpool at the weekend.

New players and squad number updates please, if you are going on this Benidorm-style escapade. Hopefully this will see a return to our small screens of Guess The Trialist, in which cunning County fans try to sleuth their way to the names of the mystery diddies, to win the prize of six games of misplaced passes and comical red cards.

Petition to name that the "Jim Fenlon Trophy".

(06-28-2017, 11:43 AM)Savage Henry Wrote: squad number updates please

We did this one year in Budapest.  There were some really interesting changes until I realised the starting XI were simply wearing 1-11!

(06-27-2017, 06:50 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: So two matches announced then.

I dunno if @thetannerba is on here but he's a good follow on Twitter. See this on the teams we'll face in La Manga

https://thetannerba.com/2017/06/27/ross-...-in-style/

Okay, after many years I'll finally fess up "StatesideStaggie" and @thetannerba are both me- thanks for kind words!

(06-28-2017, 02:34 PM)StatesideStaggie Wrote: Okay, after the first bit of positive feedback I'll finally fess up "StatesideStaggie" and @thetannerba are both me- thanks for kind words!

Wink

(06-28-2017, 11:43 AM)Savage Henry Wrote: New players and squad number updates please

Chow was wearing 8 and Dow still has 9, from photos I saw in the paper earlier in the week.

(06-29-2017, 08:44 PM)john@THHP Wrote: Chow was wearing 8 and Dow still has 9, from photos I saw in the paper earlier in the week.

Well, the former is probably telling us nothing the club hasn't all but intimated, while the latter is probably not telling at all.  Thanks!

Train booked to Elgin, so let's see what happens on the day now

Think I'll be at Elgin on Saturday too. Spending a week in Beauly so hope to make the jaunt across. Presuming we're going to see quite a few of the development lads get a run out..
Dico Tibi Verum, Libertas Optima Rerum: Nunquam Servili Sub Nexu Vivito, Fili

"Freedom Is Best, I Tell Thee True, Of All Things To Be Won.
Then Never Live Within The Bonds Of Slavery My Son" William Wallace (1270-1305)

Yup looking forward to seeing us in a match again.

Interested to see how we line up, hope to see a couple of the young lads and maybe a trialist or two.

Team today is Fox, Naismith, Davies, Van Der Weg, Tumilty, Chow, Kelly, Dykes, Routis, Morrison, Curran. Subs are R.Dingwall, Fraser, Malcolm, Gardyne, Herron, Keillor-Dunn, Dow, MacIver, McShane n McCarey. Starting 11 wearing 1 to 11 except Kenny who is wearing 28

3 at the back with 2 wing backs?

I see the idiots with the flares are back this season - singing about no pyro, no party. They are a bunch of muppets and some of their language is tasteless as every 2nd word is a swear.

Yes, Tumilty and Kelly wingbacks.

Curran off with a head knock, Dow on.

Dykes looks good haven't seen Routis on the ball yet.

Head knock? That has to be a concern, with his history with concussion