Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Supporters meeting
(09-29-2017, 11:14 AM)StuartTaylor Wrote: The periscope recording was very helpful for those of us who couldn't make it - it's still available btw, up until 24hrs after I think.

Points I remember:

John McGinlay joins as head of recruitment.
Davies remains captain.
Roy mentioned they are still looking at safe standing, but costs are prohibitive.
Plans for a museum.
Trying to buy some land off the Mart (fields opposite Mallard?) for further training pitches.
Supporters bus from Inverness for home games has struggled for numbers.
Programmes binned, poor sales, £20k which can be better used.
Rangers game was a sell-out, but many Rangers fans who had seats in Jailend/East stand decided to force themselves into the away end.

There is clearly a bit of chemistry between Fergie and Coyle, having know each other previously. By all accounts McIntyre just didn't get involved with Youth setup.

Roy quite open, had been considering McIntyre's position last season and that late run saved him and bought him the first quarter of this season, but they haven't seen any progress hence the decision.

Thanks for update and I'm glad that things I've said  about him JM youth in past is  correct he never was interested ever ,
 I'll never understand a ross shire born person going into away end  , I can well understand. People who moved here even years ago being county supporters  bar one home game,

We are going to see the better side of Ross county now  , the bad side has been dismissed. More  interaction  youth and senior coaches ,Owen Coyle and Sandy will be very  noticabke  in the vicinity  especially youth games    Fergie smiling. I'm pleased fir him  Sandy terrific bloke honestly

(09-29-2017, 11:14 AM)StuartTaylor Wrote: The periscope recording was very helpful for those of us who couldn't make it - it's still available btw, up until 24hrs after I think.

Points I remember:

John McGinlay joins as head of recruitment.

As in ex-Bolton and Scotland striker?

Yes, has worked with him previously "has a great eye for a player".
Here's hoping.

John McGinlay used to bang them in for Fort William Nairn County and Elgin City

Thanks for the update.