Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
IF JM leaves in the summer, who would you want as a replacement?
Well this topic is being widely discussed on another thread so probably deserves it's own one now.

(03-22-2017, 12:33 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: Well this topic is being widely discussed on another thread so probably deserves it's own one now.

Gordon Strachan should be available soon.

Michael Appleton

Patrick Kluivert.

(03-23-2017, 08:47 AM)john@THHP Wrote: Patrick Kluivert.

Heart Heart Heart

(03-22-2017, 12:33 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: Well this topic is being widely discussed on another thread so probably deserves it's own one now.

How is your eye now?  All sorted?

Here's my suggestion - Eric Black

Tommy Wright. Wouldn't happen though.

(03-23-2017, 10:54 AM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: How is your eye now?  All sorted?

Getting better Pete, cheers  Smile

Eric Black.........Doubt we could afford the side payment!

Steve Clarke is unemployed at the moment.
Scottish with lots of experience and contacts.

What do you mean "IF"!  I would much rather this post subject title started with the word "When"   Dodgy Wink

Alan Archibald.

(03-23-2017, 05:02 PM)skelbomark Wrote: What do you mean "IF"!  I would much rather this post subject title started with the word "When"   Dodgy Wink

You should have started it then  Tongue

Ally McCoist or Barry Ferguson. Two seasoned internationals with a vast amount of football experience and knowledge. Played at the highest level both in Scotland and England.
And they're available.

(03-23-2017, 10:54 AM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: How is your eye now?  All sorted?

Many years ago picked Eric up after a tackle he was a loon. Tears in eyes ,but honest opinion no nit good enough

(03-23-2017, 08:46 PM)USSR Tycoon Wrote: Ally McCoist or Barry Ferguson. Two seasoned internationals with a vast amount of football experience and knowledge.  Played at the highest level both in Scotland and England.
And they're available.

They are also both very very average managers. McCoist was struggling in the Championship with a budget exponentially bigger than any of the other sides there, would he be able to do any good under the financial constraints at County? And Ferguson has only managed Clyde in League 2, and done a very mediocre job on the whole. Wouldn't want either of them near the GES.

I assume USSR Tycoon is on a fishing trip!! However if McCoist or Ferguson were in the very unlikely situation of applying for and getting a managerial role at Viccy park I for one would not be re-newing my season ticket.

(03-23-2017, 05:12 PM)dawyckstag Wrote: Alan Archibald.

This guy.

(03-23-2017, 08:46 PM)USSR Tycoon Wrote: Ally McCoist or Barry Ferguson. Two seasoned internationals with a vast amount of football experience and knowledge.  Played at the highest level both in Scotland and England.
And they're available.

April Fools isn't for another week yet.

(03-24-2017, 01:24 AM)dawyckstag Wrote: I assume USSR Tycoon is on a fishing trip!! However if McCoist or Ferguson were in the very unlikely situation of applying for and getting a managerial role at Viccy park I for one would not be re-newing my season ticket.

I've taken to assuming everything Buff says is part of a deep water angling trip for some time now  Tongue

(03-24-2017, 03:19 PM)frankthetank Wrote: I've taken to assuming everything Buff says is part of a deep water angling trip for some time now  Tongue

USSR Tycoon and Buff? Is there a connection? One and the same? Huh

(03-24-2017, 03:23 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: USSR Tycoon and Buff? Is there a connection? One and the same? Huh

Russia colluding with RSB now? Call the FBI!