Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Aberdeen Away 25/2/17
I think since this thread has not been started I thought I would get the ball rolling I think we should be looking to get a point at the very least I think we should go with 
Fox 
Naismith Fraser Davis VDW 
Lalkovic Chow Gobern O'Brien 
Boyce and Schalk

I'd take a point at Pittodrie on Sat, however I'd go with:-
Fox
Naismith Quinn Davies VDW
Lalkovic Chow Routis O'Brien
Boyce
Curran
If Routis not fit play O'Brien beside Chow with Midge on wing
We need to contain Hayes, McGinn, Rooney and Shinnie, if we can keep them quiet we'll have a decent chance of a result.

Hopefully we improve on our last performance against them a few weeks ago.

Need to contain Hayes

I hope we win but I expect we'll lose.
A point would be good though I don't think we'll get one.
As County supporters at the moment we're like optimists drowning in a half full swimming pool.

(02-24-2017, 02:12 PM)It Wrote: I hope we win but I expect we'll lose.
As County supporters at the moment we're like optimists drowning in a half full swimming pool.

Thanks for cheering us all up.
Great positivity.
Undecided
Immoral Cow Den Bender

(02-24-2017, 04:02 PM)Cit Reath Wrote: Thanks for cheering us all up.
Great positivity.
Undecided

If we don't even manage a point which I doubt ,the pair JM BD should nit be allowed on the bus home leave them behind. !! Enough !! Is !!! Enough!!   Watch the news

(02-24-2017, 05:52 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: If we don't even manage a point which I doubt ,the pair JM BD should nit be allowed on the bus home leave them behind. !! Enough !! Is !!! Enough!!   Watch the news

I think you've made your point, it's becoming rather tedious old chap.

(02-24-2017, 02:12 PM)It Wrote: I hope we win but I expect we'll lose.

Has the Rev I M Jolly made a comeback?

(02-24-2017, 06:12 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: I think you've made your point, it's becoming rather tedious old chap.

Eh!!!!
Tell me again, what was his point?
Wink

ICT off the bottom. We could do with at least a point tomorrow. This season is becoming a nightmare. C'mon Jim and Billy ... get this sorted!

If we are to take anything from this we will have to score first. Highly unlikely we can keep the Aberdeen attack at bay for the full 90 minutes. I'd guess it will be same starting 11 as last week with the exception of Quinn in for McEveley.
Hear Me Roar!

Naismith at rb Fraser in for McEveley imo.

Please can we get at least a point tomorrow County. If Kilmarnock had not taken on Maddison the Dons would have lost. Will be there with my son Scott. Mon the staggies.
Born a highlander always a highlander.Smile

(02-24-2017, 06:12 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: I think you've made your point, it's becoming rather tedious old chap.

Point is there's no point in making a point we can't even get a point and trying to put the point over to you is pointless you just don't get tge point because your focused on jeeeeem and weee bullly   Gettin to the point  we are ( censored)

I couldn't agree more Pete. Every thread is getting dragged into the same pile of ****.

Best of luck to the team and those heading along to see them.  Hopefully they're over confident as I've seen a few of them talking about extending their lead in second place. 

I predict (fingers crossed for) 2-2 today.

(02-24-2017, 11:08 PM)pheasant66 Wrote: If we are to take anything from this we will have to score first. Highly unlikely we can keep the Aberdeen attack at bay for the full 90 minutes. I'd guess it will be same starting 11 as last week with the exception of Quinn in for McEveley.

I hope you are wrong about Quinn getting a start as all that will mean is Fox will be the busiest player on the park dealing with constant pass backs putting him under pressure and then the lose of possession.

(02-25-2017, 09:29 AM)frankthetank Wrote: I couldn't agree more Pete. Every thread is getting dragged into the same pile of ****.

Best of luck to the team and those heading along to see them.  Hopefully they're over confident as I've seen a few of them talking about extending their lead in second place. 

I predict (fingers crossed for) 2-2 today.

As County management team flounder  some flop about holding hands to ears ,get wise ask the bigger question Who is running Ross County who is backing Ross County ,we don't need another type sevco one man show doing deals running the club into oblivion ,and that is my belief if Roy quits what happens who are the board have we a plan B or is it a David Murray scenarios ,thsupport have already started answering with their feet

Hoping for a win obviously but very much doubt we will get anything from this game. My fear for a while has been our fixture list around this period and is the reason I was so down about not getting some points we should have been targeting more. Even our point at Rangers looks like distinctly average now!

Over to you Jim, you have the best Ross County squad ever according to your own words, so time for some action.

You do know this is a thread about TODAY'S match against Aberdeen, yeah?

Yep. Hope I am wrong though.

COME ON COUNTY