Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Central Staggies Rose Street Pub Crawl (Edinburgh) 21 Jan
Hi, 

So a few of us Central Staggies are getting together to embark on the Rose Street pub crawl on 21st January. I realise that County are in Scottish Cup action that day but if you are interested in attending you would be more than welcome. The plan is to start at the Abbotsford bar at 12 moving on to the next bar at 1. 

If you require further information, PM me. 

http://theabbotsford.com/

Probably best to post in here before PM'ing... seeing as we haven't fixed the Inbox Notifications on here yet.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

Big Grin 
At least 3 of us heading through from Glasgow but haven't arranged any travel plans yet.  Likely to get the 11/11:15 train.

Bump
Anyone in or around Edinburgh with nowt else on this Saturday is more than welcome to join us for a pub crawl down Rose Street, starting in the Abbotsford at 12 (drop us a tweet @centralstaggies if we're not there)
Amongst other things, we'll probably be discussing travel plans for the next few away games, along with our top secret plot for world domin....

Smithers, get the amnesia ray
"The heart of the club is the fan. The board and the chairman are custodians. The staff are transient. But the fan is there forever"

Roy Macgregor, April 2013

It also ties in very nicely with a fairly major birthday I've got coming up (I'll leave which one it is open to speculation), and also staggie1746's much less significant birthday.

So that was fun. Yesterday wasn't very enjoyable, however.

Yesterday wasn't great either...
Tomorrow's my birthday, which will make your 'more significant' birthday on Sunday seem insignificant.
Your move, Forfinn.

(01-24-2017, 03:13 PM)staggie1746 Wrote: Yesterday wasn't great either...
Tomorrow's my birthday, which will make your 'more significant' birthday on Sunday seem insignificant.
Your move, Forfinn.

We can celebrate your birthday properly at Killie on Saturday.  I've even arranged for a number of masks of a flame haired defensive lynchpin to be printed especially for the occasion.

(01-24-2017, 03:26 PM)Forfinn Wrote: We can celebrate your birthday properly at Killie on Saturday.  I've even arranged for a number of masks of a flame haired defensive lynchpin to be printed especially for the occasion.

If they don't have beards I'm going to ignore them.
And demand Scott Boyd sing songs about me.