Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Next Manager
Let's be honest, if it doesn't happen after today's game, then it's certainly not far away.

So who's next?

I assume the usual names will be batted about by the media and bookies, but I'd like to think we'd avoid diving in with a permanent appointment and give Fergie & Ketts a run for a while.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

We have a manager and one who delivered our only major national trophy less than a year ago. Forget about this ridiculously negative thread and get behind him.

Lets be realistic here. McIntyre may well have brought us our 1st  major national trophy but lets take that out of the equation and look at the bigger picture.

Our form for 2016 makes grim viewing. 10 of our defeats this year have been by 3 or more goals. We have nly won 7 games all year, we have obly won 3 hone games all year, were knocked out of the cup we were degending chanpions of at the 1st hurdle.

And on our current form and style of play we have no chance of staying up.

McIntyre refuses to drop certain players who have underperformed week in and week out, Woods being one. 

A change of manager must be made now before it is too late

I can see the trolls coming out to vilify me for daring to critisise their beloved club,mark my words,we are heading for relegation,no danger.It's a no brainer the manager has got to go,his ability to set out a team to defend has been lacking since he joined County,he's had success but the teams performance consistency,is shocking.
Alan Stubbs is a manager waiting for a club like County he is a highly thought of coach,has experience at premiership level,a bit like Brendan Rogers,and his team ain't doing too badly.he joined a basket case club in Rotherham who went through three managers last season.
County need an experienced manager to put them back on improving their performance and keeping them in the premiere league.he also would make sure the players pulled their fingers out,some of their their performances have been a disgrace.

Its not just the refusal to drop certain players, but also the refusal to start certain players, namely Routis (who has the attributes we are missing in central midfield and was in good form) and Cikos (I like Fraser, but Cikos is a better RB).

The forcing out of players is bizarre too, and has been covered a lot.
But, and there was a lot wrong with Boyd's exit, but arguably one of Killie's biggest problems was a lack of half-decent options in central defence.  So we give them Boyd and he's a mainstay in a team that has surged above us as we plummet down the league.  Very naive, is the best thing I can say about that.

Game management and tactics are arguable at times, but not a big issue really.  
Its more the manipulation of the team system to accommodate his mistakes in player recruitment (too many expensive old centre-backs and no left wingers being the obvious ones) and player management (falling out with half the squad, releasing those who our rivals want, then ignoring the ones who dont leave) that seem to be the biggest issue affecting tactics.

Very frustrated, we need changes from Jim and Billy, or we need to change from them to someone else. 
I'll be surprised if they're still here by Christmas as it would require them to ditch the above habits, and for the team to respond positively.  Fingers crossed that's what happens, but I'm not confident.

(10-29-2016, 08:56 PM)mike horne Wrote: I can see the trolls coming out to vilify me for daring to critisise their beloved club,mark my words,we are heading for relegation,no danger.It's a no brainer the manager  has got to go,his ability to set out a team to defend has been lacking since he joined County,he's had success but the teams performance consistency,is shocking.
Alan Stubbs is a manager waiting for a club like County he is a highly thought of coach,has experience at premiership level,a bit like Brendan Rogers,and his team ain't doing too badly.he joined a basket case club in Rotherham who went through three managers last season.
County need an experienced manager to put them back on improving their performance and keeping them in the premiere league.he also would make sure the players pulled their fingers out,some of their their performances have been a disgrace.

Just because someone has a legitimate opinion that differs from yours doesn't make them a troll.

(10-29-2016, 08:56 PM)mike horne Wrote: I can see the trolls coming out to vilify me for daring to critisise their beloved club,mark my words,we are heading for relegation,no danger.It's a no brainer the manager  has got to go,his ability to set out a team to defend has been lacking since he joined County,he's had success but the teams performance consistency,is shocking.
Would have John Hughes any day before Stubbs, he would sort that squad very quickly.

I would give JM until Christmas.

It's getting very desperate now, and he has come good in the past. Time for him to make the big decisions; drop Woods, drop Fraser, drop Dow. Play Cikos, Routis & Curran. Dogma will get us nowhere. Make the call Jim, ring the changes.

(10-30-2016, 12:13 AM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: I would give JM until Christmas.

It's getting very desperate now, and he has come good in the past. Time for him to make the big decisions; drop Woods, drop Fraser, drop Dow. Play Cikos, Routis & Curran. Dogma will get us nowhere. Make the call Jim, ring the changes.

Short of injury, that's not going to happen.

Patrick Kluivert.

Are we really about to sack Jim and Billy ... highly unlikely! Who's going to finance their pay-off? Roy MacG again? I doubt it. He's just got us debt-free for the first time in years. Of course we could sell Boyce in January to help finance such a deal. I just cannot see Roy continue to put his hand in his pocket and fritter it away on County.

Now I know you're taking the pi$$, he managed third in the Championship behind a Falkirk team we scored SEVEN against ffs!

I'd have had more respect if he had stayed and managed to get hibs promoted but taking that rotherham job was just crazy imo at the time and it's proven to be right.

Anyway,
Alan Stubbs was on a salary at Hibs we could not match even if we wanted to which I hope we don't.

Stubbs on a salary at Hibs? What? He may be getting paid by Rotherham still but certainly not Hibs unless I've missed something and they've taken him back on as a coach under Lennon.

Stubbs is a horrendous shout though. Massively over-rated up here because he's an ex old-firm player and a media darling. The fact he failed to finish 2nd in the Championship last season with that budget is ridiculous. He obviously never fancied his chances this year against Dundee United and that's why he jumped ship to Rotherham. They obviously discovered pretty quickly how poor he is, hence why he's already been sacked.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

It needs to be the right appointment, whenever it is made.

Relegation could lead to massive problems on and off the field.

Could we get Tommy Wright in exchange for a minibus?

David Moyes could be available soon ................................ just saying.

Billy Davies. Always thought he did job in the English Championship.
Wont happen of course.
WDDDWWWWWWWWWDDDWDDDWWWWDWWDWD
CHAMPS
WWDWWDDDWDD
40 UNBEATEN

Buff, where are you? We need your input and any inside info.
John Hughes?
He loves pies, would certainly feed the defence raw meat and make them work.

(10-30-2016, 08:47 PM)Ed Wrote: Billy Davies. Always thought he did job in the English Championship.
Wont happen of course.

If you thought Derek Adams was unpopular, you ain't seen nothing yet.  Pass on that one for me.