Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Partick away 22/10/16
With the games that are left to play this month between this and Motherwell next Saturday I would be la owing to get 4 points at the very least and the Celtic game can take care of its self

Honestly, this game depends on which Partick show up. We could get a doing or sneak one. I'm 50/50 either way on what will happen.

Probably depends on what County turn up also.....

Archibald is apparently getting a good look at by Shrewsbury so that could unsettle them slightly? We really need to get something out of this, this is one of the 'easy' games of our run

I've seen Thistle at Firhill twice this season. They're playing good football but they have no-one to put the ball in the net. If we score first, I'm very confident that we'll win. Hopefully a good turnout from Glasgow-based Staggies. COYS

(10-20-2016, 08:36 AM)Deke Slayton Wrote: I've seen Thistle at Firhill twice this season. They're playing good football but they have no-one to put the ball in the net. If we score first, I'm very confident that we'll win. Hopefully a good turnout from Glasgow-based Staggies. COYS

Well there's your first mistake.

A team playing good football with nobody to score likely beats a team playing bad football with nobody to score.

"All we are saying, is give us a goal"

It's not really must-win at this stage of the season, however lose this and with the run of games we have coming up, the pressure could start to mount:

h Celtic
a Motherwell
h Rangers
a St Johnstone

Boyce and Schalk could be back according to some reports and that would be a huge boost.

Chow suspended and you would think Routis will come back in, I don't understand why Chow replaced Routis in Aberdeen anyway.

Fraser was great at Ibrox and Tynecastle, had a hard time on Saturday but up against a potent force. Wouldn't mind seeing Cikos get another chance.

Surely Dow and Burke are now ready?

By the way, for those who can't be bothered watching 90 mins of this on Saturday afternoon, you can watch 60 mins of it in Gaelic on Sunday at 10pm.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

(10-20-2016, 02:29 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Wouldn't mind seeing Cikos get another chance.

Surely Dow and Burke are now ready?

I was thinking the other day that Cikos doesnt just become a dud overnight.  In there somewhere is a beast of a full back and I would love to see him firing on all cylinders again.

I find myself agreeing with SH that letting Graham go is an unforgivable act, lets hope Dow or Burke step up.

I predict a 0-0, but live in hope.

Why I don't understand are people gurning that Graham left he did not want to be hear move on players come and go that's football get over it

(10-22-2016, 06:34 AM)Strathpefferstaggie Wrote: Why I don't understand are people gurning that Graham left he did not want to be hear move on players come and go that's football get over it

Well said Strath.
Graham asked to leave the club, he wanted to be closer to his family.
Good point on players come players go, it happens at all clubs, just seems on his site, folk must have a go at the manager or the club, that old chestnut always comes up, " dressing room bust up".
Best team in the league Celtic, will let players go if the price is right.
Time to get over the Derek Adams affair, let it go, then again, was there numerous dressing room bust ups when DA was there?
We as a support have to concentrate on getting behind Ross County as a team, get away from this slating players on the park nonsense, and wishing that former players and managers were still there.
Support the current management and players, it might just help rather than hinder.
Hopefully no Anti Woods Brigade at Partick today.
Immoral Cow Den Bender

Any news on teams? Not long now but not seeing anything.

Best of luck to all, hopefully a win....

Team finally out:

1Fox
2Fraser
43Quinn
15Davies
28van der Weg
23Schalk
18McShane
8Woods
7Gardyne
9Dow
11Curran

Substitutes
3Cikos
4Routis
5McEveley
16Dingwall
22C Burke
31McCarey
53Morrison

Interesting that it's McShane that's come in to replace Chow rather than Routis? And the same defence as got torn to bits by Aberdeen last time out. Good to see Dow in and that Schalk is making a return!

Penalty !! 1-0 down. We've got a death wish.

(10-22-2016, 03:18 PM)Rocco Wrote: Interesting that it's McShane that's come in to replace Chow rather than Routis? And the same defence as got torn to bits by Aberdeen last time out. Good to see Dow in and that Schalk is making a return!

McShane started last week too. It's Schalk & Dow that have come in for Franks & Chow.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

I would rather Jim played the two Development Squad full backs, Tumilty & McLaughlin, they're great and our current full backs are rubbish.

(10-22-2016, 03:32 PM)Spain Wrote: McShane started last week too. It's Schalk & Dow that have come in for Franks & Chow.

Ah, so it was! Was the previous game he was suspended for!

Tick follows tock follows tick follows tock....