Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Aberdeen away 15-Oct
It just seems like a couple of weeks ago that we thumped them 0-4..

No official club comment regarding Boyce yet, but the rumours are that it is a bad one. 
Maybe Curran will be ok, or Schalk, who knows.

Anyway, what's going on with the bus prices:

http://www.rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk/...away-game/
Adult
£15
Under 16
£10

"Bus prices to away games are set to reflect increasing travel costs & recent reduction in sponsor subsidy. The club wants to ensure a fair and equitable bus price is available to all supporters & the matter will be kept under review as the season progresses".

Now I'm perfectly happy to pay £15, still a bargain, (I recall paying £20 years ago) but:
1) What has happened to the Black Isle Supporters Club discount? (we were paying £10)
2) Two adults taking one U16, if all BISC members, would have paid a total of 10+10+0=£20 up until now. 
Saturday that will cost 15+15+10=£40
That is a considerable hike, will it put families off going?

In saying all that, I'm actually getting the train, booked a month ago - £20 return. See you there, hopefully   Huh

(10-10-2016, 05:21 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: It just seems like a couple of weeks ago that we thumped them 0-4..

No official club comment regarding Boyce yet, but the rumours are that it is a bad one. 
Maybe Curran will be ok, or Schalk, who knows.

Anyway, what's going on with the bus prices:

http://www.rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk/...away-game/
Adult
£15
Under 16
£10

"Bus prices to away games are set to reflect increasing travel costs & recent reduction in sponsor subsidy. The club wants to ensure a fair and equitable bus price is available to all supporters & the matter will be kept under review as the season progresses".

Now I'm perfectly happy to pay £15, still a bargain, (I recall paying £20 years ago) but:
1) What has happened to the Black Isle Supporters Club discount? (we were paying £10)
2) Two adults taking one U16, if all BISC members, would have paid a total of 10+10+0=£20 up until now. 
Saturday that will cost 15+15+10=£40
That is a considerable hike, will it put families off going?

In saying all that, I'm actually getting the train, booked a month ago - £20 return. See you there, hopefully   Huh

Glad someone else had raised this as it's going to price a lot of folk out of following our club - especially those with kids  Sad
Supporter Liaison Officer 

Bus seems to be doing ok anyway:

Ross County FC ‏@RCFCStaggies  

TRAVEL | Only 12 places left on our Supporters bus heading to Aberdeen on Saturday, call 01349 860860 to confirm your seat

Central staggies or any others heading to this? Archie Simpsons as usual?

P&J saying Curran and Davies ok for this, Schalk and obviously Boyce out.
Burke played 90mins for dev side v Hearts on Monday.

Hard one to predict I am going for 1-1

The locals seem very confident in the Granite City! Northsound radio pundits predicting 3 nil to the sheep. If so that's 1 less than we scored on our last visit Big Grin  Mon the staggies.
Born a highlander always a highlander.Smile

Is the bus stopping anywhere on the road or is there a pub near the ground where we can be fed and watered?

I'm out in Marrakech at the moment so will be hoping to keep tabs on reports on here and p&b. Hope all of you travelling have a good day and have a couple of goals to cheer, also a point or three would be good too.

I'm expecting Davies to be back, he's such a good player for us, both in defence and attack. We'll need to watch Kenny doesn't get isolated against McGinn and I hope the ref doesn't gift them a goal start like the one in their recent Killie match.

I'm also expecting Curran upfront with no Boyce and Schalk, I don't see this as a game Morrison will start but maybe he can come on later and grab a conclusive fourth goal for us ?

(10-15-2016, 07:12 AM)frankthetank Wrote: I'm expecting Davies to be back, he's such a good player for us, both in defence and attack. We'll need to watch Kenny doesn't get isolated against McGinn and I hope the ref doesn't gift them a goal start like the one in their recent Killie match.

Hopefully Davies is back.
And hopefully some unbiased reporting on Sportscene.
If you watch the penalty again, (biased reporting from the two EEJITS)
The Kilmarnock keeper did pull the player down, as the two EEJITS admitted.
Regardless of whether  the player passed the keeper or whatever fantasy reason they concocted , if you pull a player down in the box, it's a penalty. (as in our recent game against Saint Johnstone, player going nowhere, pulled down, penalty)
I simply want to see consistent refereeing, unbiased reporting, and player honesty.
Talking of! how did Caley keep 11 players on the park last night, Rangers players took  some kicking.
Immoral Cow Den Bender

Davies back in, Chow and McShane start, looks like Curran up front on his own. Burke and Dow both on bench, interesting that Dow is number 9, maybe a nod to how he's going to be used?

Hayes skins Fraser to score then a few minutes later Chow sent off for a two footed challenge on Hayes. It's going to be a long afternoon.
Hear Me Roar!

Chow not exactly covering himself in glory for his first start....

Is Hayes not about two stone overweight?

Chow 's probably played his last game for the club if McIntyre is serious about getting another midfielder. Can only think they signed him without scouting him, because he's not good enough.

2-0 down now. Aberdeen are all over us.
Hear Me Roar!

Going to be a bad day in the office this one I fear. May as well try something new in second half as we are getting nothing from this game. 11 to finish on the field is a must in any game never mind against a top league side away.

Bring on the Partick Thistle game.

We've brightened up last few minutes. Gardyne forces good save from Lewis then hits the bar in the next attack. Halt time 2-0
Hear Me Roar!

Dingwall on for Franks. We are holding our own so far second half.
Hear Me Roar!

Routis on for McShane.
Hear Me Roar!

3-0 looking forward to final whistle we got carved apart for that one.
Hear Me Roar!