Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Development Squad 2016/2017
I thought Chow strolled through the game without being spectacular, he also seem to be talking the younger lads throughout the game. Dow was decent and could have had more than 3, Tony Dingwall also worked hard and i think set up Dow for 2 of his goals and he hit one off the post in the 1st half. Mcshane bossed the midfield but during the second half had a couple of cheeky nibbles at the Partick midfield, the ref spoke to him after the second offence, i don't mind him letting folk know he's about but it was a young Partick side(don't think they had any 1st team playing)

Highlights of the 4-2 win over Partick, with some cool music:

Another win last night, 0-2 away v Hearts, Boomer and Tumilty scored, don't know what team, was. Top of the league.

Wish I'd known they were playing last night. Would've headed through for it. Sounds like the U20s are much better to watch this season than the first team.

Great news for Greg Morrison.

[Image: CufkvhuW8AAQ1A8.jpg]

(10-11-2016, 03:59 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Great news for Greg Morrison.

[Image: CufkvhuW8AAQ1A8.jpg]

Thats tremendous! 

Also, where's Brian Graham in that squad?  Exactly.   #inMcIntyrewetrust

(10-11-2016, 04:07 PM)staggie1746 Wrote: Thats tremendous! 

Also, where's Brian Graham in that squad?  Exactly.   #inMcIntyrewetrust

Great news!!!

Brian is maybe 10 years too old?

I've heard that Brian Graham is gutted at not being named in the under-18 squad. He is however consoling himself with a monthly pay-check which has recently tripled.

Can confirm that Ricky Foster refused to be called up for the u-18s in solidarity with Brian Graham and his tear-stained piles of money.
Kenny VDW apparently considered as Foster's replacement and a hot-tip for future Scotland u-19 squads. #inMcIntyrewetrust

4-1 against Dundee Today. Just seen score dont know anymore details. Those lads and Ketts on fire!!!!

Ross MacIver with a hatrick and Reghan Tumilty with the other

After going  1 down halfway through first half, county lads got a grip of the game.
0.1 at HT, but a really strong second half performance saw County easing to victory, with some slick passing and excellent finishing.

The young lads impressed, whilst some of the seasoned pros in our team ( Dow and Burke ) were ok but nothing startling and look to be well off first team level.

Good crowd again cheering on the lads

That's excellent news, 4 points clear of 2nd placed Motherwell now, and with a game in hand.
Next game is away to Motherwell (Tues 25th Oct), which could be a cracker.

http://spfl.co.uk/development-league/

Motherwell u20s 1 - 1 Ross County u20s

Motherwell U20s: Morrison, Watt, Livingstone, Maguire, Kennedy, Campbell, Falconer, Turnbull, Blyth, Thomas, Fry

Motherwell U20s subs: Pettigrew, Scott, Watters, Armstrong, Mackin, Agyeman

Ross County U20s: Foden, Malcom, McLauchlin, Hall, Brownlie, Dykes, Tumilty, Chow, McIver, Dingwall, Keillor-Dunn

Ross County U20s subs: Munro, McLennan, Lawless, Morrison,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TgbWRoOfbc

(Stolen from a Motherwell fan on P&B, features an owngoal to give Motherwell the lead, and our equaliser which saw our #4 get the ball 6 yards out and bulldoze through 5 Motherwell defenders to score - scrappily awesome)

Not a bad result there considering we had Chow in our starting XI.

My Uncle went along as he lives in the Airdrie area.
Said Chow played quite well.
Unless someone else was there and has a different view?
Immoral Cow Den Bender

Thank for the link,  however........

Going by that highlights, I'm sure they're totally unbiased, County should have been beaten 8-1!

Anybody got an unbiased view on the game? was it really that one sided?

Good result away from home guys,  well done.

Lost 3-2 against Falkirk today after being 2-0 up at half-time.

Falkirk levelled in the 90th minute, before grabbing a winner from a corner after a Foden error.

Play them again in Falkirk on Sunday in the Youth Cup at 1pm - free entry.

Probably going to head along to it.

Played Rangers today and lost 3/2 but had chances to win it. Really unlucky and good performance especially given Rangers fielded Waghorn, Crooks, McKay, Wilson and Senderos. Hard lines lads!

(11-15-2016, 06:27 PM)BB14 Wrote: Played Rangers today and lost 3/2 but had chances to win it.  Really unlucky and good performance especially given Rangers fielded Waghorn, Crooks, McKay, Wilson and Senderos.  Hard lines lads!

The worrying part is that McLaughlin was stretchered off.

I was told Waghorn had to go of due to a punctured lung,