Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will Hibs Hibs the Play offs?
Whats the opinion on the first play-off between Raith & Hibs. Looks like a tough call.
Somehow I cant see Hibs in the Premiership next season.

I would put a cheeky bet on Hibs getting to the playoff final, winning the first leg, finally winning the Scottish Cup, then losing the second leg heavily enough to miss out on promotion. It would be a very Hibs way of doing things.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

(05-04-2016, 08:54 PM)Spain Wrote: I would put a cheeky bet on Hibs getting to the playoff final, winning the first leg, finally winning the Scottish Cup, then losing the second leg heavily enough to miss out on promotion. It would be a very Hibs way of doing things.

Big Grin  True True but after this evening looks like they might be Hibsing it early Tongue

Yep, glad I didn't put money on it after all!
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

(05-04-2016, 10:09 PM)Spain Wrote: Yep, glad I didn't put money on it after all!

Perhaps you shoulda put your money down  [Image: rainbow.gif] crock of gold gone begging Tongue

I think Killie will win a play-off whether its against Falkirk or hibs.

I must admit it is very interesting as a neutral and thankfully does not concern us. I think Hibs will be back.

Will they scrape through against Falkirk tonight

Well I was wrong. It seems To Hibs it will remain a saying for some time.

Good on Falkirk though. Will be another interesting couple of games. Again, glad we are not involved! Can only thank Jim et al for avoiding it last year in such spectacular style Smile