Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New kit supplier for 2016/17
After a somewhat mixed few years with JD Sports/Diadora/Carbrini, it looks like we're switching kit suppliers for next year.  I can't say I'm surprised after the tight-neck fiasco this season.

The new Macron football catalogue for 2016 lists Ross County as being one of their teams for the 2016/17 season.  After seeing some of the very smart bespoke efforts they've provided for Motherwell in recent years, I'm quietly optimistic that this will be a good move.

That's pleasing, their kits have always looked pretty decent and good quality! I was never a fan of either of the JD franchises!

Tongue in cheek here (maybe) but should we be thinking of bringing out the theme of our kit for ladies in our away strip. i.e. should there be some pink in there? Come lads what do we think?

(03-08-2016, 07:50 PM)the reaper Wrote: Tongue in cheek here (maybe) but should we be thinking of bringing out the theme of our kit for ladies in our away strip.  i.e. should there be some pink in there?  Come lads what do we think?

Post moderated to suit young readers!!!!

Never purchased the old strip because of the quality issues so I'm all for a new kit supplier!!!!

I liked the designs of the recent kits, just a shame the issues we had with them.

My latest one has gone blue around the collar and the neck was extremely tight,. RCFC did say they would swap these tops with the colour run in them, but I got mine on the release date and they said it would be after christmas before a newer batch came in, so I never bothered in the end.

Hope there's a decent selection of polo shirts etc for those of us that are too fat mature to wear replica tops.

I liked the kit supplier that we have now right up to this season  the letters on my top came off to easy

(03-11-2016, 10:12 AM)Strathpefferstaggie Wrote: I liked the kid supplier that we have now right up to this season  the letters on my top came off to easy

Paedofile ring alert!!!!!

Post inserted for the benefit of our younger readers!!

(03-10-2016, 08:22 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Hope there's a decent selection of polo shirts etc for those of us that are too fat mature to wear replica tops.

I'm in the same bracket as you Stuart, at 38 i've come to believe i'm getting a bit old for these replica tops out and about (obviously still okay for 5's) and a decent selection of polo shirts would be appreciated  Cool

Motherwell's Macron training and leisure range is pretty smart. All fairly simplistic, which is a good thing IMO.

http://www.motherwelldirect.co.uk/Macron..._c_52.html

(03-08-2016, 07:50 PM)the reaper Wrote: Tongue in cheek here (maybe) but should we be thinking of bringing out the theme of our kit for ladies in our away strip.  i.e. should there be some pink in there?  Come lads what do we think?

What this lady would like, rather than some silly gender essentialist colour stereotype, is the new kits to be more accommodating in the chest.  Considering I could still fit my 3rd division era kids strips last I checked, it's a bit ridiculous that even sizing up for last year's wasn't enough thanks to the weird sponsors bit, and  I didn't even consider getting this year's as a result.  New  supplier definitely welcome!