Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help me win $500
Hi fellow County  fans.

My office were forced to enter a "English idioms in action" video competition. Yes, it's every bit as lame as it sounds.  Anyway, the first prize is $500.   If you guys could go to;

Not my cup of tea

And just click like,  you don't even have to watch the video, I'd be ever so grateful.  I'll even buy you a pint at Staggies Bar!

Thanks!

(08-31-2015, 09:10 AM)Savage Henry Wrote: Hi fellow County  fans.

My office were forced to enter a "English idioms in action" video competition. Yes, it's every bit as lame as it sounds.  Anyway, the first prize is $500.   If you guys could go to;

Not my cup of tea

And just click like,  you don't even have to watch the video, I'd be ever so grateful.  I'll even buy you a pint at Staggies Bar!

Thanks!

Maybe a daft question... how do you click 'like'?
Do I need to set up an account and log-in?

I assumed you can just click on the heart at the top of the screen.  Let me investigate!  Cheers!

ETA:  appears you have to sign up to be able to like.  It's dead easy, but don't worry if you can't be arsed!

Signed up and clicked the heart, even though that kind of thing is NOT MY CUP OF TEA!!!

YUSS! Tremendous humour from myself there.

You're welcome, to the 'like', and to the laughs

(08-31-2015, 12:41 PM)staggie1746 Wrote: Signed up and clicked the heart, even though that kind of thing is NOT MY CUP OF TEA!!!

YUSS! Tremendous humour from myself there.

You're welcome, to the 'like', and to the laughs

Awesome!  Pints ahoy.  Chuckles a plenty!

I tried several times, not sure if it worked.

Nice stereo

I also liked the stereo.

Stuart, when I first 'liked' the video, it didn't look like it was being counted towards the number of hearts/likes.  But when I checked again later, my name was there.  Hopefully your problems were the same?

Cheers for your efforts, folks. We've got until September the 12th.

That's the worst video I've ever seen. I will not be liking it. In fact, you should give me $500 for watching it.

Dont think you're the target audience Pete... given the OP says you dont have to watch the video, i dont think you have to actually like it to contribute either.

Good luck getting your $500 though ;-)

(09-02-2015, 03:10 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: That's the worst video I've ever seen.  I will not be liking it.  In fact, you should give me $500 for watching it.

Views are also counted, so you've done your bit, Pete.

Thank you very little

(09-02-2015, 07:56 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: Thank you very little

Nonetheless you are still in line for a free pint.

Haha! Excellent Smile

By the time you have bought everyone a pint you'll have nothing of the $500 left Wink

BTW, I've viewed it at least 3 times and liked it, does that mean I get 4 pints? Wink

Academy Award nod surely?

(09-04-2015, 10:45 AM)IDW16 Wrote: Academy Award nod surely?

Dingwall Academy, maybe.

J/k - I haven't actually gotten round to watching it yet.  Couldn't resist the joke...

(09-04-2015, 11:32 AM)Forfinn Wrote: Dingwall Academy, maybe.

J/k - I haven't actually gotten round to watching it yet.  Couldn't resist the joke...

Ah, so that's what it was.