No comment
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Auld Enemy
Dates announced....

Away game be Friday 11th of November @ 1945hrs
Home game be Saturday the 10th of June @ 1700hrs

Personally I would prefer a 3pm Hampden Saturday.

Who is going ?

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/footb...16584.html
Highlander29

Would love to go away but it'll cost a fortune on flights, hotel, food and drink and that's just to butter up the better half to let me go on the randan in London town!!

Terrible draw. Our record against England is woeful. Even if we are on top form and lucky on our side we will still struggle, as much as that pains me to say it.

(07-26-2015, 12:43 PM)Son of Earl. Wrote: Dates announced....

Away game be Friday 11th of November @ 1945hrs
Home game be Saturday the 10th of June @ 1700hrs

Personally I would prefer a 3pm Hampden Saturday.

Who is going ?

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/footb...16584.html
Never missed Wembely trip when things were still going and. If I'm spared I'll not miss this one,WHAT a feeling

(07-27-2015, 09:34 PM)wemyss77 Wrote: Terrible draw.  Our record against England is woeful.  Even if we are on top form and lucky on our side we will still struggle, as much as that pains me to say it.

The draw other than England is as generous as we had any right to hope for. Second place is more than attainable. 

(07-28-2015, 07:05 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: Never missed Wembely trip when things were still going and. If I'm spared I'll not miss this one,WHAT a feeling

Enjoy!  I hate them - get too nervous to watch!

I'll be at both games.

It's a good group we've been given. Although, I think people forget how far away the fixtures are - a lot of development and regression can happen in that time. Hopefully, in Scotland's case, it's the former.

Also heading to both games
Have already informed friends and family that I won't be attending any marriages/stag dos on Saturday 10th June 2017
"The heart of the club is the fan. The board and the chairman are custodians. The staff are transient. But the fan is there forever"

Roy Macgregor, April 2013

(07-29-2015, 06:50 PM)VanderDalgarno Wrote: Also heading to both games
Have already informed friends and family that I won't be attending any marriages/stag dos on Saturday 10th June 2017

Everybody can we take a moment to think of 2509 who's mum passed away this week 

Yesterday I was up in Dornoch my wife and I walked about tye area please everybody 
A wee prayer for Lachlan Simpson missing since Sunday  power of prayer to bring him home safe,

I'll be at these games too, a good draw and a great opportunity to qualify.

I know it means little however I see todat Wales are above Engerland in the Fifa rankings.
Highlander29

Was in Swansea this week, they are buzzing, win next 2 games v Cyprus and Israel and that's them qualified for a major championships for first time since 1950's?
Good luck to them.