Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 1 Average
Injuries & suspensions
It is worth acknowledging that despite our current injury spate we still had a bench on Friday which included the likes of Graham, Gardyne, Cowie and Grivosti. More than useful cover in all positions. Great credit to all involved.

8 game ban for Semple.

Six of those games are suspended so only a two match ban, that'll do.

Been a lot of negativity and abuse directed at team and management about poor form, I think Ketts and fergie have done great this season and to be where we are in the league with the amount of key players we have unavailable to injury is just amazing, these people just need to take a look at what happened to Ayr when one player (shankland ) was injureded and qots have fared even worse when dobbie has been out or unfit, oh, and where about are that other team that came down with us last season sitting in the league.
Be grateful for the team and management we have folks.

(04-19-2019, 12:30 PM)westhillstaggie Wrote: Been a lot of negativity and abuse directed at team and management about poor form, I think Ketts and fergie have done great this season and to be where we are in the league with the amount of key players we have unavailable to injury is just amazing, these people just need to take a look at what happened to Ayr when one player (shankland ) was injureded and qots have fared even worse when dobbie has been out or unfit, oh, and where about are that other team that came down with us last season sitting in the league.
Be grateful for the team and management we have folks.

Couldn't agree more, spot on!

(04-19-2019, 12:41 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: Couldn't agree more, spot on!

Who is doing the moaning then Fergie and Ketts two young managers have done really well considering the injuries and suspensions ,I have all,the confidence in them , I did nit know about the people slagging them

(04-19-2019, 02:55 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: Who is doing the moaning then Fergie and Ketts two young managers have done really well considering the injuries and suspensions ,I have all,the confidence in them , I did nit know about the people slagging them

It's usually on different matchday threads going on about how crap we played, we've just played 8 games in a month with a deleted squad, people need to understand players can't be at 100 % all of the time under those circumstances.

A goalie down already.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thescot...d-cup/amp/

Thumbs Down 
(07-13-2019, 10:02 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: A goalie down already.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thescot...d-cup/amp/

Sounds very disappointing
FergnKetts - BestBossYets

(07-13-2019, 10:16 PM)Les Westander Wrote: Sounds very disappointing

Reading between the lines, he's not going to play for Ross County. Which means either another loan or splashing the cash on a major upgrade, and that in turn might explain why certain players who had been expected to be in or around the squad have seemingly been allowed to leave (if rumours are true).

Edit: the number of long term injuries the team have had since being relegated is unreal.