Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
Injuries & suspensions
(07-25-2018, 01:47 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Fontaine will be out for a month with a cracked bone in his arm, and Vigurs may make his first appearance of the season tonight, at Arbroath. (P&J).

Not good regarding Fontaine, but positive news regarding Vigurs, was down watching training last week and Vigurs looked sharp and ready to go.....have to say all the players look in really good shape compared to previous seasons!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

Any news on when Liam Fontaine will be back playing?

(08-22-2018, 01:26 PM)frankthetank Wrote: Any news on when Liam Fontaine will be back playing?

I saw him recently without the plaster on, so I'm assuming he'll be back in the mix pretty soon....
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(08-22-2018, 01:26 PM)frankthetank Wrote: Any news on when Liam Fontaine will be back playing?

Hope he returns soon great player in my opinion

Lyndsey out for 4 weeks apparently. Shame after comin onto a game again. Cowie a shoe in then, magic timing by kettosen

What's the news on Fraser?

And Watson?
And Demetriou?
Basically half of the defenders in our squad.

Poor communication from the club again - why do we never do any kind of match preview on the website?

(08-27-2018, 09:38 AM)StaggiesAwayFromHome Wrote: Poor communication from the club again - why do we never do any kind of match preview on the website?

There has been a video on the club's Youtube channel shared on the club Twitter every week this season speaking to either Ketts or Fergie previewing the game and speaking about any injuries.

(08-27-2018, 07:03 PM)MarkPockets Wrote: There has been a video on the club's Youtube channel shared on the club Twitter every week this season speaking to either Ketts or Fergie previewing the game and speaking about any injuries.

That's not a preview.

Some people are harder to please than others!!!!

SK hoping to get Fraser back into full training next week, a further scan showed a minor shin fracture.
(P&J).

That's Fontaine out for the season, a serious blow to our title chances imo, also hearing vigurs is injured, anyone got any news on this? And how far away are Calum Morris and gardyne from returning?

I've heard whispers that Morris may be fine for Dunfermline. Nothing about Midge or Vigurs.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

(11-18-2018, 09:06 PM)westhillstaggie Wrote: That's Fontaine out for the season, a serious blow to our title chances imo, also hearing vigurs is injured, anyone got any news on this? And how far away are Calum Morris and gardyne from returning?

Yes very very good player one of our best we will miss him I agree 100%

(11-19-2018, 09:07 AM)Despot Wrote: I've heard whispers that Morris may be fine for Dunfermline. Nothing about Midge or Vigurs.

Out now with a broken wrist I think!

Yeah, heard that as well. First training session back. Looks like we're down to the bare bones at the back again.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

(11-21-2018, 05:42 PM)frankthetank Wrote: Out now with a broken wrist I think!

I see it's his scaphoid that he's broken. I did that playing fives. It's a three or four week thing - hard cast for a fortnight, soft cast for a fortnight, so I'd guess he'll miss at least two or three games.