Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Injuries & suspensions
(05-06-2017, 07:34 AM)frankthetank Wrote: Erm which Ian is he referring to, McShane? I take it Paul is Paul Quinn. 

I thought McShane looked distinctly average against Hamilton in the Development match last week, surely his time with us is up.

I'd be surprised if Quinn, McShane or Burke play for County again.

McEveley's been alright and I think he has another year on his contract, so I doubt he'll go anywhere.

I don't think we can judge McShane on his performance in one development game. He certainly looked a lot heavier than I remember him but he is coming back from injury and was playing at full back (started on the right and ended the game on the left after a substitution).

I certainly think JM will be expecting him to be in or around the first team squad again once he is up to full fitness.

(05-07-2017, 09:27 AM)Wicky Wrote: I don't think we can judge McShane on his performance in one development game.  He certainly looked a lot heavier than I remember him but he is coming back from injury and was playing at full back (started on the right and ended the game on the left after a substitution).

I certainly think JM will be expecting him to be in or around the first team squad again once he is up to full fitness.

The question is will,JM be around to decide

(05-07-2017, 12:33 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: The question is will,JM be around to decide

I think he will be Buffy.

Thanks for that depressing news tattiedave.

(05-08-2017, 12:03 PM)BBrown Savoy Wrote: Thanks for that depressing news tattiedave.

Big Grin  No prob,don't mention it

OC just said on Sportsound that Tansey should be ok for Saturday v Dundee.

P&J this morning said Davies has calf injury and Kelly has groin injury, no mention of timescale. JOB ill, hence missing tonight.

Just as well as Chow is going to have to serve a suspension V Hearts for YC accumulation

Yes that's confirmed in SFA suspension list.

So much for Routis season being over, a start in the centre of midfield today.

I hope he has a good game but I've felt he's looked best at centre half lately

Spoke to folk at the club on Wed and he had a scan on Tue - they initially thought he’d broken something around his shoulder - but scan showed this not to be the case - played very well yesterday - as did the whole team!!!
Supporter Liaison Officer