Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Votes - 1.95 Average
Former Players & Managers
(10-10-2020, 10:11 PM)frankthetank Wrote: Rafael De Vita signs for Edinburgh City
Not really surprised as starts were limited at Livi.
i see he has also started a uni course at Napier in Edinburgh. This course also includes the newly departed Fontaine and recently retired Cowie.
All on the next chapter now after a playing career in twilight

(09-23-2020, 10:42 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: Derek Adams has signed Yann Songo for the 3rd time I see. Good player ?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54273006

Morecambe top of the league after 5 games, Songo'o and Slew subs yesterday.

Ryan Dow and Declan McManus both scored against caley today, well done lads lol.

Nice to see Liam Boyce continue his amazing goal scoring record against the tinks today

Jackson Irvine might be going to hibs. Surely he must have been sounded out, surely.

Irvine has joined Hibs on a six month deal.

Gutted.

(01-10-2021, 08:55 PM)Deas_pie_staggie Wrote: Jackson Irvine might be going to hibs. Surely he must have been sounded out, surely.
Probably was sounded out, but do you think we can afford players of that calibre? Getting players to a club ,that at present is one of the favourites for relegation is a big ask.

Martin “Jimmy “ Scott has signed for Forfar

Josh Mullin MOTM today at Celtic. Imagine what he would be like under Yogi?

Ross stewart makes his debut for Sunderland tonight, coming on at halt time and makes immediate impact by scoring, hope he does well down there.

(03-17-2021, 09:34 PM)Westhillstaggies Wrote: Ross stewart makes his debut for Sunderland tonight, coming on at halt time and makes immediate impact by scoring, hope he does well down there.
I hope he does well too although really wish he was still in County colours.  He did say in a post-match though that he wanted to go down there and test himself which is fair enough, even if he did do a bit of a John Terry in the Papa John's final on Sunday lol

Scott Boyd joining the back room team for st Johnstone , wish him all the best we could do with him on the pitch just now...

Congratulations to Derek Adams taking Morecambe up to League 1

Well done Del and Yann Songo’o man of the match too

(05-31-2021, 05:59 PM)Dalneigh Gypo Wrote: Well done Del and Yann Songo’o man of the match too
Brilliant result for them both Dalneigh.
Born a Highlander always a Highlander.

Fair play to him , would love to see him back at county one day , he’ll have gained very valuable experience in his time away

I believe it's been agreed that Adams will join Bradford next season.

Billy Dodds is Inverness’s new manager

Daniel Armstrong has just signed for Killie.

I thought we got shot of him too quickly, he had good spells and had plenty potential, plus he was pretty young whilst with us and maybe a loan spell would have been better than just releasing him.

Joe cardle signs for hearts, Kelty hearts that is. Wasn't the best for us, but thought he could still play at a higher level than the 2nd division.