Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Votes - 2.06 Average
Former Players & Managers
(05-12-2019, 01:16 PM)Spain Wrote: He's been sacked, not died...!

It's not his fault..... He really is a great manager!!!

Aye right.

(05-12-2019, 01:16 PM)Spain Wrote: He's been sacked, not died...!

Had the pleasure of meeting Jim at a pre season game once. He was surprisingly down to earth and VERY funny
"The heart of the club is the fan. The board and the chairman are custodians. The staff are transient. But the fan is there forever"

Roy Macgregor, April 2013

Ryan Dow has signed for Dunfermline on a 1yr deal

Liam Boyce starting up front against Estonia away.

That's him in his last year of his Burton contract, I hear that they're looking to cash in and move him on.

Scott Fox has rejoined Partick on a 2yr deal

Don't think that's where he envisaged ending up at.
Mixed reaction from the Partick fans on his return

(07-01-2019, 11:48 AM)mike_lowrie Wrote: Scott Fox has rejoined Partick on a 2yr deal

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

That's the call of the central belt, its a powerful magnet right enough.

(07-01-2019, 03:20 PM)tattiedave Wrote: Don't think that's where he envisaged ending up at.
Mixed reaction from the Partick fans on his return

He wanted to move back to Glasgow. His choices were limited.

(07-01-2019, 06:59 PM)Savage Henry Wrote: He wanted to move back to Glasgow. His choices were limited.

Yes,if that's the case ,very limited, Celtic ,Rangers ,Queen's Park or Partick Thistle

I think too many people remember Fox for the 2017/2018 shambles, where he was hopelessly inept at times.

Good luck to him at Thistle.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

(07-02-2019, 08:58 AM)tattiedave Wrote: Yes,if that's the case ,very limited, Celtic ,Rangers ,Queen's Park or Partick Thistle

Clyde, Hamilton ( who need one), Kilmarnock, Glasgow city?

Hamilton and Kilmarnock could have been serious options for him though and Livingston ( who also need a keeper) wouldn't be much of a commute.

Happy he's gone to Partick tbh. We won't have to worry about playing against him for next season.

Gary Miller is away on trial with St Mirren.

(07-04-2019, 10:06 AM)frankthetank Wrote: Gary Miller is away on trial with St Mirren.

As much as I liked miller I think he’s well past it now and wouldn’t be worried if that’s their standard of signing , I hope kettlewell doesn’t get tempted as he’s an old team mate

(07-04-2019, 01:28 PM)Monthestaggies98 Wrote: As much as I liked miller I think he’s well past it now and wouldn’t be worried if that’s their standard of signing , I hope kettlewell doesn’t get tempted as he’s an old team mate

Totally agree,some people like to live in the past though

I don't think Miller would offer anymore than Fraser and is considerably older. He was a fine servant but he's done his bit for the club in the past.

Brian McLean has signed for Morton. Thought he was okay for us, if it a bit soft.

(07-16-2019, 11:10 AM)Despot Wrote: Brian McLean has signed for Morton. Thought he was okay for us, if it a bit soft.

I don't remember him being okay for us to be honest!

Boomer McLaughlin signs for Brechin, and may face us tonight.

(07-16-2019, 02:05 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Boomer McLaughlin signs for Brechin, and may face us tonight.

I hope not. All the Brechin boys will be traumatised after the [censored] skelping we dished out.