Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Votes - 2.21 Average
Former Players & Managers
Boyce has 7 in 14 this season, so he's no doing too bad so far.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

Martin Woods to Dundee??

(10-24-2018, 05:35 PM)Stag76 Wrote: Martin Woods to Dundee??

Rumour of Paul Quinn going there too

Mixed night for two of our former players.

Davies sent off for Hartlepool.

Boyce missed a penalty but had a hand in the getting the winner for Burton's win over Nottingham Forest, putting them into the League Cup quarter final for the first time in their history.

Seems to be a few linking Boyce with a move to Leeds in the January window.

(10-24-2018, 07:48 PM)mike_lowrie Wrote: Rumour of Paul Quinn going there too

Billy’s not going though

McIntyre's doing well at Dundee.
I can understand why Roy was apologising to him and telling him he was wrong to sack him.......... Aye right!
#you'rebeingfoundoutgadge

(10-31-2018, 11:37 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: McIntyre's doing well at Dundee.
I can understand why Roy was apologising to him and telling him he was wrong to sack him.......... Aye right!
#you'rebeingfoundoutgadge

Aye,maybe it went along the lines of, "I was wrong to sack you and bring in Coyle,I should have taken on Ketts and Fergie straight away!"

Tbf I believe Dundee are a poisoned chalice and it'll take anyone a fair bit of time and luck to change things, st mirren are absolutely rank too so Jim's got every chance of avoiding bottom spot.

(10-24-2018, 05:35 PM)Stag76 Wrote: Martin Woods to Dundee??

Indeed he has. Signed til January.

He might be there longer than McIntyre tho

McIntyre has joined a sinking ship im afraid. Boyce is doing well with Burton! Adams Plymouth are struggling but having said that they struggled early on last season and then nearly made the playoffs!

Jim's aged since taking on the Dundee role - he looked dreadful in the post-match interview after Celtic destroyed them
Supporter Liaison Officer 

I saw Brian Irvine in Dingwall today in training gear. Is he involved with the club? I thought he was a bobby these days.

(11-06-2018, 11:20 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: I saw Brian Irvine in Dingwall today in training gear. Is he involved with the club? I thought he was a bobby these days.

Youth coach I believe. His name was mentioned on the team lines for the Morton game.
Born a highlander always a highlander.Smile

(11-07-2018, 10:24 AM)murray aberdeen stagg Wrote: Youth coach I believe. His name was mentioned on the team lines for the Morton game.

Maybe he’s got undercover....come to think of it he was following me. Sad