Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 2.43 Average
Former Players & Managers
Kyle Mcleod scores the 2nd goal in the North of Scotland cup final for Brora Rangers against Lossiemouth today. Final score 2 nil to the Cattachs.
Born a highlander always a highlander.Smile

(11-04-2017, 03:44 PM)Savage Henry Wrote: Peter Martin is probably most famous for the utterly horrific, semi-literate commentary on James McFadden's goal in Paris.  He's a long time freelance gobshite with STV and Radio Clyde.  

His real name isn't Peter Martin, it's Peter O... something, but he changed it because he's a Celtic fan and wanted to try and hide it.   A mark of the man, I'm sure we can agree.

Cheers for that. Indeed - I'll just think of him as Peter O then.

(11-04-2017, 03:44 PM)Savage Henry Wrote: Peter Martin is probably most famous for the utterly horrific, semi-literate commentary on James McFadden's goal in Paris.  He's a long time freelance gobshite with STV and Radio Clyde.  

His real name isn't Peter Martin, it's Peter O... something, but he changed it because he's a Celtic fan and wanted to try and hide it.   A mark of the man, I'm sure we can agree.

Sounds a bit personal Savage. I think it's enough to say he is not very good.

Interview with Cedric Anselin in today's Grauniad. Passing reference to his time at County.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/beh...are_btn_tw

A very intelligent footballer in his brief stint with us. Have heard him talk on Talksport a couple times, comes across as a good bloke.

Steven sid Mackay scores 5 goals in Brora Rangers 16 nil rout of poor Fort William.

Jackson Irvine scores the 3rd goal in Hull City's 3 v 2 win over Brentford. Smile